Help DF get a date

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dammit! You would ask... We are in discussions on going separate ways.

leave it to the one female to bring it up lol ;)

and for the record, if she wasn't it's cool..I don't judge :)

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm old & could be dead soon. Anyone willing to give me sex could be a keeper ...lol

Fuck... So this is how it is when you get old... Sorry for being nosy I couldn't help my self.:D . You look better than most 21 year olds it can't be that bad for you.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck... So this is how it is when you get old... Sorry for being nosy I couldn't help my self.:D . You look better than most 21 year olds it can't be that bad for you.

Lol, yea the older you get the less picky you get. Or you focus on the good stuff like: Oh, she has nice boobs, or Well, she doesn't have a hairy lip, or her vagina doesn't look like a deli platter...... When I was in my early 30's I remember the first girl I had sex with that had one spot of cellulite on her leg & I was Oh fucking gross!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DO NOT tell her you know PFM and you'll be fine.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool story! If you want her to rip YOUR clothes off, don't try to hit it on the first date! You have to lay down some heavy but subtle innuendo. Add a devilish "damn girl you fine" grin from time to time and build the sexual tension. Be a complete gentleman but carry yourself as the sex god you are. If you end the date in a very classy manor and hint that you would like to see her again, she will be fantasizing about you til the next time you get together. Date two same as date one... subtle innuendo and strong gentlemen. When you get to the end of the date she will not be able to wait any longer and become the aggressor. As soon as she turns, flip the role from gentleman to sex god and let her have it like she had been fantasizing about and you will have a new toy. Seduction gold right there!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool story! If you want her to rip YOUR clothes off, don't try to hit it on the first date! You have to lay down some heavy but subtle innuendo. Add a devilish "damn girl you fine" grin from time to time and build the sexual tension. Be a complete gentleman but carry yourself as the sex god you are. If you end the date in a very classy manor and hint that you would like to see her again, she will be fantasizing about you til the next time you get together. Date two same as date one... subtle innuendo and strong gentlemen. When you get to the end of the date she will not be able to wait any longer and become the aggressor. As soon as she turns, flip the role from gentleman to sex god and let her have it like she had been fantasizing about and you will have a new toy. Seduction gold right there!!

Normally I would agree with what you have said. However, we have been doing this dance for over a year. I know she has a strong interest & there have been lots of hints along the way thru text ect... I will feel things out though & see how it goes.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Normally I would agree with what you have said. However, we have been doing this dance for over a year. I know she has a strong interest & there have been lots of hints along the way thru text ect... I will feel things out though & see how it goes.

agreed DF, you ve been playin this game a while. I dont think she'd still be talking to you if she didnt wana touch your fun parts.:devilish:

make sure you have a bottle of white wine or vodka at home too, that will keep the party going longer

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
agreed DF, you ve been playin this game a while. I dont think she'd still be talking to you if she didnt wana touch your fun parts.:devilish:

make sure you have a bottle of white wine or vodka at home too, that will keep the party going longer

I'll have that covered. Lots of booze

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It took me a year, but ya BOOM! I snuck up on her like a bad VD.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Time to wrap this thread. One year later DF gets his shot. The date began at a bar for a few drinks. After the drinks time to head to the ol DF Pad. After another hour of conversation & debate in my head when to shoot in for the first kiss. DF nails the kiss & feels the woman melt into putty. DF hits the home run & wraps up the game! Only thing left is to hit my music! ...... LOL

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ask bundy about bad VD.

DF,

knew you had it in ya. Now you gotta figure out if she is new mommy material for you and your girl.

New Threads