help plan my 2nd blast (NPP)

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my first blast was 400mg / test EW (increased to 500mg half way through) and 50mg var ED last 8 weeks. i ran the blast for 18 weeks. i want to start planning my 2nd blast and want to try NPP. I'm planning on 400mg NPP / wk and not sure about the test, I'm confused if I should run it lower or higher than NPP because I hear both things but, mainly for tren if you run the test lower then there are less sides.

I think many people are running TPP with NPP for the short ester but, I've heard it's ok to run test cyp, and that's what I'm wanting to do since I'm on TRT and can use the test from that, plus I want to reduce the number of shots, I don't want to be doing that many shots. Should I run the test and NPP at the same dose? my test is 210mg / ml so that means 2x a week that will be 420mg and my NPP is 85mg so I would have to do 5 shots a week thinking, M (2x) W (2x) and F (1x) that would equal 425mg per week. Is that fine?

On my first blast when I increased test from 400mg to 500mg I started getting BP issues, I was able to get it in control by taking a whole bunch of supplements. I don't know for sure if it was the test or the var because I increased my dose at the same time I started var but, most everybody says it was the test. If it's better I increase the test, I could. When I increased test and started var is when I noticed an increase in gains but, since I started both at the same time I don't know which one had the impact.

I'm also wanting to run tbol as a kickstart but, not sure yet because in my first blast after I started the var my liver values went into the 80's for ast/alt and var is supposed to be the least toxic (I was also on a few different liver "protectors" udca, liv 52, liver juice). Being that tbol is hepatoxic, if i have an underlying issue not sure if I should stay away from orals. I'm going to get bloods 1 month after i stopped the first blast (in a couple weeks) and see if my liver values return to normal, if they return to normal then should I be ok to try the tbol? or maybe just stay away from it?

for AI, i'm going to go with aromasin 25mg a day, that's how much I was taking on my first blast and my E2 was still a little over the range (47.2). I'm going to take caber also .5mg 2x a week. I'll have letro on hand just incase because my E2 was out of range on the first blast. I'll run the test 2 weeks longer than the NPP even though it may not be necessary since it's a short ester.

I'm not sure how long I should run this blast, any ideas? 12 weeks or 16 weeks?

Sorry for the long drawn out post, would appreciate any feedback. So to summarize:

- What dose to run NPP and Test Cyp?
- Run tbol or not? If so, what dose and how long?
- How long should I run the blast?

Thanks

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 shots a week! Holy shit batman! Bro just do mon wed fri and mix the npp in with the test on the days you do your test. By the way you can run any ester of test with any other compound known to man kind. Tpp isn't hardly any different then prop so don't fall into the tpp hype.

425mg of npp should work just fine per week....although that is a very odd dose @ 85mg/ml

Tbol at 60mg minimum and I would do 6 weeks

Npp is good from 12 weeks and up.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my goals are to bulk up

i only like doing delt shots, i've tried quads and tris but, i can only shoot b12 and vitamin d there, when i do test i get major pip. i don't like doing glute shots anymore since i drew blood once. never had issues with delt shots. so i was thinking on mon and wed. to do 2 shots of npp one in each delt and fri. one more. for the test i guess i don't have an option but, to do quads. maybe i can try npp there and maybe i won't get pip like i do with test but, i doubt it since the npp is a short ester. anyway i'll have to just deal with it, i'm even now considering deca because of the long ester, less shots but, i don't want the bloat.

thanks for the feedback so far

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The typical cycle for test & npp/deca would be using the test 200mg over the npp/deca. As far as injection spots look at the ventro glute thread. This is my favorite spot to inject. It's easy to reach and it can hold a lot of oil w/o pip.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Ya with npp you only have to inject e3d or like cobra said m,w,f. That way you can mix it in with your test for 2 of the 3 shots. This is what i will be doing. I'm going to run 400 npp and 600 test. I think the only truth to getting deca dick is because ppl let there prolactin levels get outta control. As long as you take caber that shouldn't be an issue.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my goals are to bulk up

i only like doing delt shots, i've tried quads and tris but, i can only shoot b12 and vitamin d there, when i do test i get major pip. i don't like doing glute shots anymore since i drew blood once. never had issues with delt shots. so i was thinking on mon and wed. to do 2 shots of npp one in each delt and fri. one more. for the test i guess i don't have an option but, to do quads. maybe i can try npp there and maybe i won't get pip like i do with test but, i doubt it since the npp is a short ester. anyway i'll have to just deal with it, i'm even now considering deca because of the long ester, less shots but, i don't want the bloat.

thanks for the feedback so far

Ventro glute shots, Mate. Follow Cobra Strike's advice on combining your compounds to reduce weekly pinings and check out SAD's video on VG injections. They are painless and easily accessible to most.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The typical cycle for test & npp/deca would be using the test 200mg over the npp/deca. As far as injection spots look at the ventro glute thread. This is my favorite spot to inject. It's easy to reach and it can hold a lot of oil w/o pip.

yeah ive been considering ventro but, no matter how many diagrams/pics i look at, or even that video sad made i can't seem to pin point it, i keep thinking that i'm going to hit my hip bone. i've seen it protrude a bit but, i guess i need to pay closer attention. i'm not lean enough for it to really stick out so that's the issue with me. will try again though, it might be my only option.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah ive been considering ventro but, no matter how many diagrams/pics i look at, or even that video sad made i can't seem to pin point it, i keep thinking that i'm going to hit my hip bone. i've seen it protrude a bit but, i guess i need to pay closer attention. i'm not lean enough for it to really stick out so that's the issue with me. will try again though, it might be my only option.

A technique that worked for me in locating it was to stand sideways in the mirror and rock my weight back and forth from my lead heel to my rear. When your weight is on the lead leg, the VG should flex and be visible.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nevermind i see this area on the side of my upper thigh that sticks out a bit when i put weight on that leg, so i think this must be it. going to try it next week with my test shot to be sure.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A technique that worked for me in locating it was to stand sideways in the mirror and rock my weight back and forth from my lead heel to my rear. When your weight is on the lead leg, the VG should flex and be visible.

lol that's exactly what i was just doing, i think that must be it then

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

ok i had it wrong the first time i just went and checked again and stood sidways in the mirror and i just saw sad's video again and for sure i see it but, my VG looks smaller than has and damn it does seem to be up there close to the hip bone, hope i don't hit it lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok i had it wrong the first time i just went and checked again and stood sidways in the mirror and i just saw sad's video again and for sure i see it but, my VG looks smaller than has and damn it does seem to be up there close to the hip bone, hope i don't hit it lol

LOL, you won't hit bone. SAD is a big boy and as such his VG is going to be bigger than most. I'm right about 94 kilos and mine is about the size of a baseball. Plenty of surface area, next to no veins & few nerves. I usually "mark" the spot I plan on pinning by pressing the cap into that spot with enough pressure to leave a small indentation (but obviously not hard enough to break the skin). Then I put my weight on my back leg (so the muscle isn't flexed) and pin away.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a few questions that I was hoping somebody could help with:

- Should I run a low dose of letro instead? Since just on 500mg test/wk on my last blast I tested E2 at 47.3 which is a little over the high range. I was also on 25mg aromasin a day. So, I can't take any more aromasin and on this blast it's going to be 600mg test and 400 npp. So, I'm wondering if my E2 will get even higher than last time.

- Should I run for less than 16 weeks? I thought I would do that since it was mentioned NPP is good for 12+ weeks but, now i'm wondering if that will be too many and should do just 12 weeks?

- When ending the blast and stopping npp, do you stop caber immediately? or do you continue taking it for a while?

- does it matter which days you take caber? I guess monday / thursday? would be fine to split the week in half?

thanks

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldnt run npp any less then 14wks imo... think u really see gains with size at about wk 10.. yea if u add more test ur e2 is going to go higher.. if aromasin isnt cutting it may wanna switch it up next run.. caber mon and thur will b good..

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to add towards alot of good advice given watch Ur sodium from the jump and drink lots of water. With ur E2 being a issue if ur going to use Letro start out with a low dose at .5mg eod and go from there with blood work.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking since it would be my first time to use NPP and dbol that I shouldn't kick start with the dbol just in case if I have a reaction or something to one of the compounds, I would know which one it is. So, would it be ok to wait 4 weeks after I start the NPP to start the dbol would that be enough? I kind of don't want to wait until the last 4 weeks of the blast to run it, would like to run it sooner since I'll probably be running the NPP for about 16 weeks.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would leave it out and just be patient , eat sleep train and then boom it kicks in and games on! If u get sides like u said u won't know what compound is causing it, so leave it for next cycle:p

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anybody would recommend me to take a higher dose of adex instead of letro? I'm kinda getting worried about the letro being too strong and getting joint issues etc. I have never experienced this issues so far but, I know letro is very strong. Is it a "better" AI to run? Or is it only the potency that makes it different than the other AI's? Since either I'm thinking maybe I should just start with .25 mg letro EOD or just raise the dose on the adex, and even go up to 1mg a day if necessary.

The only issue with adex is, i'm worried about estro rebound. Since I'm on TRT, I will come back down to cruise dose and still be on an AI but, reduced amount. Could I still get estro rebound?

New Threads