Help with Cycle Tren E

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone help me out please, im currently on 250 of trt a week, I want to run a cycle of Tren E and dbol. I have used dbol before (2 months ago) and tren A a year ago.

I just got my gear in today, 2 bottles of tren E and Dbol 20mg. I also ordered some Aromasin.

How should I stack my cycle? I was thinking of injecting 1ml trt and 1ml of tren in the same needle once a week for 12 weeks? And 20mg of dbol for 8 weeks. How is the Aromasin used? During or after the cycle?

Thxs for your help!

Joe

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So wise ass remarks is all im gona get on this forum?? Seriously!
🙄

You get replies based on the amount of effort you've put into figure things out on your own. Your opening post makes it clear that near zero effort has been made on your part.

Don't get mad at the forum or it's members. The answer you want can easily be found by searching and reading; either this forum or other ones.

No one is obligated to hold your hand bud.

Reaction score
🙄

You get replies based on the amount of effort you've put into figure things out on your own. Your opening post makes it clear that near zero effort has been made on your part.

Don't get mad at the forum or it's members. The answer you want can easily be found by searching and reading; either this forum or other ones.

No one is obligated to hold your hand bud.
Another one...

Whats wrong with my question exactly? I know the answer, just trying to get different opinions obviously.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Another one...

Whats wrong with my question exactly? I know the answer, just trying to get different opinions obviously.
Another one what? I gave you an explanation as to why you're getting the responses you are receiving, and your first thought is to lump me in as someone who wasn't being helpful. Good thinking, now I'm super eager to help out! 🙄

If you know the answer then why did you ask it.

If you know all the answers then why are you stacking a drug known to elevate prolactin with another drug that converts to a very potent version of estradiol.

If you know all the answers then why did you settle on once a week injections on a blast (not just TRT), instead of twice a week.

If you know all the answers then why did you settle on only 20mg of dbol? How were you planning on dosing that out?

If you know all the answers then why are you asking how and when to use your aromasin. What made you ask if you should wait to use it until after the cycle, or during?

All of those are rhetorical, and instead is meant to highlight that you do not know the answers and did not do much of any research at all.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

We don't even know you, because you never bothered to make an introduction post, or participate in the forum in any meaningful way.

Your only other thread was you asking for a source to buy Dbol, which is against our forum rules, which you obviously didn't bother to read.

We're not your servants, so why not try acting like a contributing member? Maybe you'll get a different response.

Reaction score
Another one...

You just need to do some more research before you think to put a cycle together or bc a couple 20 year olds who popped up a little and told you to take some tren and you want to put it in a cycle…anyone who reads what you wrote knows you have no business taking tren especially with the knowledge and experience you probably have…respectfully bud you should spend your money on food and learn to train properly and see what works for you without drugs! Tren is mainly a contest prep drug too no competing…no tren! No good for offseason! No feel good! No sleep good! No growing!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I hope you are a seasoned vet in the gym running those 2 together, if not good fucking luck!

Both those fucking compounds make people feel like shit, put them together and yeah, fun times.

Only time I ever ran dbol on tren was 1 week out and day of the meet, I would never run the 2 together otherwise.

Oh wait, a seasoned vet wouldn't ask this shit!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, you're asking about shit you should have already learned about and know before you even think about using any AAS. You clearly don't know what the fuck you are doing. Facebook forum....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Xxplosive

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone help me out please, im currently on 250 of trt a week, I want to run a cycle of Tren E and dbol. I have used dbol before (2 months ago) and tren A a year ago.

I just got my gear in today, 2 bottles of tren E and Dbol 20mg. I also ordered some Aromasin.

How should I stack my cycle? I was thinking of injecting 1ml trt and 1ml of tren in the same needle once a week for 12 weeks? And 20mg of dbol for 8 weeks. How is the Aromasin used? During or after the cycle?

Thxs for your help!

Joe

Start with 1/2ml of Tren E for the first 2 weeks and see how you feel before adding more. Tren E is fucking powerful, and if you jump into a dose you cant handle, you will be fucked for 2 weeks with horrible mood, insomnia and other unpleasant side effects until it clears your system.

New Threads