Help with planning first cycle

ACP

Reaction score
Not sure on exact date I will start but I want to plan it carefully so I dont fck it up. I get blood draw for TRT on dec 2nd so at that point ill have an idea on when my next blood will be.. if its every 6 months from that point ill hopefully do my first cycle.

From doing a lot of reading Im trying to decide what would make the most sense for me. I have been reading about dbol and then novalex + clen... for PCT.

Also thinking about Tren and if that makes sense. Im down to a good weight dropped 30+lbs sitting at 215lbs now. Strength is a priority for me but also not bulking like a crazy amount, I already bulk naturally.

Reading mixed things about Tren vs dbol and what the effects would be on my body so any input would be apprectiated to clarify, I know everyone reacts differently but what are the pros/cons of each?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Dbol might cause estrogen issues even more than the increase in test. Tren is aweful idea for first cycle

ACP

Reaction score
Dbol might cause estrogen issues even more than the increase in test. Tren is aweful idea for first cycle

ok good to know... I thought maybe a low dose of Tren would be okay. What about winstrol for a first cycle? It seems pretty common and easy for me to get

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Are you just throwing darts at a board? Winny, Tren, Dbol... All very different.

You're new to TRT, correct? Give it time, dial that in first. There's no hurry.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
just raise the test to 500.
not sure why ur even comparing dbol to tren.
you already bulk naturally, um ok.
nolvadex + clen for pct eh? no.
keep it simple man, ur all over the f'n place and need to learn A LOT more before messing with any other compounds.
happy trails.

Reactions: Jin

ACP

Reaction score
ya sorry so much info to take in and it gets mixed up lol, I meant novalex and clomid not clen.

Im just about 6 months into TRT and its giving me good results for sure.. so basically once thats dialed in it makes more sense to just up the dose beyond what the Dr will allow?

thanks

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yes, bump it to 500 for starters, may need to add/up your ai dose.
as trump mentioned, no need for pct when ur on trt.

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you're on trt, what's the Nolva and Clomid for?

Reactions: ACP

ACP

Reaction score
If you're on trt, what's the Nolva and Clomid for?

Oh sry I was wondering about that in conjunction with another compound for PCT like if I was adding Dbol to my test base.. but now I realize that's dumb and I should just up the T dose in a few months from now

New Threads