Help With TRT, App coming up

Reaction score
I would start with even less than that @ 200 mg per week. Half a mg per week of anastrozole is all I need on 180 mg of prescription strength cypionate. I needed more when I took hCG, but anastrozole never really worked that great at reducing hCG estradiol spikes.
I'm waiting on my script to come in for the anastrozole, generic for arimidex I believe they said, and see how they tell me to dose it. They were going to put it in with my cypuonate and take both at same time, but I opted for pills so dosage can be adjusted and I won't have to get new cypionate when the dosage is adjusted.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Plus, I try to time the AI with the testosterone spike, 24 to 48 hours post injection. IDK if that makes a difference or not, but that is how my latest protocol was designed by my doctor, so I just stuck with it.

Reaction score
Plus, I try to time the AI with the testosterone spike, 24 to 48 hours post injection. IDK if that makes a difference or not, but that is how my latest protocol was designed by my doctor, so I just stuck with it.
Thank you. I'll remember that.

New Threads