Here we go again

Reaction score
Whats up fellas?..

I’ve been missing something for the last decade.. I’ve come here to find it again.. I’m determined to find the best even if I have to dig through all the bs posts (there seems to be quite a few 😅)

Originally from TSC.. after some searching it appears it’s been taken down.

Anyways.. not sure what to say about myself. I like heavy weights, skin splitting pumps, protein and big titties.. Haha
I’ve had some experiences with gear before but took quite awhile off to get my fertility right to start a family.

Will be lurking for quite awhile and learning the game again.. there’s a lot of info I’ve probably forgotten…

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Sure who doesn't like big titties well the guys that like guys. But who cares about that. Nothing changed. Don't believe you have forgotten much. Draw out three mill. Shake the air to the top push it out push the fucker into a muscle and plunge and get instantly big. Make sure food goes in the top hole and you clean the other with paper after use. Find a weight that is too heavy to life and go ahead and lift. Breathe breed and repeat. Try to not fuck every chick you see. And don't tell your boss what you really think.
You got this.
Hi.

Reaction score
Sure who doesn't like big titties well the guys that like guys. But who cares about that. Nothing changed. Don't believe you have forgotten much. Draw out three mill. Shake the air to the top push it out push the fucker into a muscle and plunge and get instantly big. Make sure food goes in the top hole and you clean the other with paper after use. Find a weight that is too heavy to life and go ahead and lift. Breathe breed and repeat. Try to not fuck every chick you see. And don't tell your boss what you really think.
You got this.
Hi.
Got it.. I think.

If I forget anything I’ll wing it. Hopefully I don’t forget the order and end up breeding with my boss

New Threads