Hey Girls and Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea ive been away along time,so sorry for that,i had another death in my family,and we've been trying to get my dad's will out of probate,and all this land land divided up,qand its been a bitch as you can imagine.

Anyway I have a question to alol my brothers and sisters,if you are taking blood pressure medications,will they make you weaker and give out quicker in the gym and on the treadmill?I have an enlarged heart and im on 3 different blood pressure meds,and im as weak as ive ever been in my life,i got a blood test the other day and it showed that i was a little anemic,low Iron) But my blood pressure runs between 128/78-140/80 but my heart rate resting stays at 80-85 and im trying to get it down,and commenets would be appreciated,and................I love and missed all you girls and guys:x

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
long time bro. welcome back

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bulls is back, welcome back my friend!!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Sympathies for your loss, but good to hear youre doing well and on your way back...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My man. Glad to see yeah. We miss u.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome back bro, sorry about all the shit your going through.. Prayers sent to you and your family

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother welcome back:)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very glad to see you back brother Bull! I wish you and your family happier times ahead. I also wish I had some answers for you in regards to the blood pressure, but I am sure some guys around here can help.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very glad to see you back brother Bull! I wish you and your family happier times ahead. I also wish I had some answers for you in regards to the blood pressure, but I am sure some guys around here can help.
thanks brother i appreciate it,i hope i get some answers to lol

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up Brother Bull....we havent met yet but.....I think low iron has alot to do with your werakness...........i take a beta blocker (Atenelol) for my tachycardia and hypertension.....although its not 3 different meds,...i havent noticed any weakness....its the low iron, sounds like you need iron infusions

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And of course..sorry to hear of your troubles

New Threads