Hey my name Ken.

Reaction score
5 weeks i started my first cycle of test only.At 600 mg a week.Ive been lifting for 8 years natty.I felt I reached my genetic potential.So now im on this cruise.I dont know shit about it so im here to ask questions and lisyen.

ftf

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood Ken. Tell us some more about yourself. Stats like age, weight, height, and goals will help people give you better advice.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Im 40 years im 5"8 208 lbs.I lift 6 to 7 times a week.My diet is pretty good im not going to lie and say its on point because if any department im lacking its my diet sometimes.But i try to be pretty consistent on how I eat.I love lifting it is my savior.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome. I wouldn't call 600mg/wk a cruise. That's a full blown cycle.

Saying you don't know anything is a bit scary. Hopefully, you've done your research and have everything lined up to stay safe and be able to normalize when you finish (PCT).

MrBafner

Reaction score
HI .. 40 is a common age to be on HRT, after a few years they might give you 3 monthly shots of Reandron 1000 mg ... seriously the first week just blows the mind away, terrible feelings, very cranky - you'll upset peope, too much in one hit and at the end of 3 weeks you feel nothing at all - is suppose to be a 3 month injecton.
600ml a week is maybe a little too much, it compounds - might not be active, but builds up over time and you can get a similar experience to that of having 1 injection of Reandron 1000mg over a period of time.
Might be better off with 1ml (100ml) once a week for a few weeks and see how you go, then build it up to 3 x 1ml (300ml) in a week.
Just keep an eye on your measurements
Of course, really depends on what sort of test you're taking .. you might be taking proprianate (short acting), which wouldn't be as bad as others. Hard to say .. might not even be legit stuff. No matter what .. wouldn't just jump in and start taking stuff without first finding out what it's about.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Ken.

600 mg of Test for a 1st cycle. I've never even done that much, let me know how it is.

Do you have your PCT all planned out and in your possession right now? If not, chop-chop sir, better get moving.

We'll help you out, stick around and learn.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Well, you found the right place, very lucky IMO, and the right medicine, sadly not in the right order. But all is not lost..

1. I would drop the dosage to 300mg, its absolutely not too late, your levels just started to reach a baseline, there is no reason to saturate the androgen receptor for any longer an amount of time. Its easy, just skip one T1/2 of the ester you are on (?enanthate, cyp?), roughly 1 wk of no shots, then restart with your 300mg (150 2x per wk bud like mon, thurs)
and continue the "cruise" which is actually what we used to call a full "cycle"..

2. DIET is KING, Training is Queen. but with your exp and age that's just a reminder my friend.

3. try to read the "articles"/locked threads at the top of sections like "Anabolic discussion"... and of course, ask questions or better yet, try to "search" the terms, you'll get a lot of related info that way, fast!

Welcome,
MuscleMedicine, MD

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ken ... as you can see everyone has got advise ... you may just need to learn the terminology used here ... many 1st cycles are 500mg test only ... which it sounds like you are very close to running ... if your in week 5 already and running test cyp or e you're going start feeling its effect in gym very soon ... for most week 6 or 7 ... plz let us know how long you're planning on running your cycles ... 12 weeks is pretty normal ... also let us know if you have your pct - post cycle therapy in order get your natural test restarted in hand and ready ...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Ken, read and learn as much as you can, you came to the right place fornthat.

eazy

Squat Juggernaut
Reaction score
welcome to the ug

RoidGear.net

Latest posts