Hey newbie here!

Reaction score
Well I the reason I joined this site is because I am planning to run my first cycle very soon. I am buying some Test-P from a friend of mine who has a hook up. Its a very exciting and scary experience as I am a bit squeamish about needles. But I figure Test-P is a decent starting point since I would have to get used to EoD pins anyways. I have a pretty decent first cycle planned out and I will also be doing this with a friend but I'd welcome any advice. My only concern is that I'm a little bit on the heavier side that I might be more at risk for estrogen related side effects. Hopefully aromasin will take care of that D=

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI.If your needle shy why do test P go with a long ester like C or E u pin twice a week.I would drop as much Bf as possible before u run your cycle

Reaction score
Oh another thing. How much does a typical cycle cost? Since I am getting it from a friend'a hook up I figured *&^&% per bottle of 100mg/ml 10 ml bottle was decent. Due to the cost I am only going to be running about 350 a week for about 8 weeks.

Reaction score
I heard that both test-c and test-e have higher rates for estrogen related sides. I slimed down quiet a bit already I was 310 at 6 feet and im 207 now but I'm still flabby

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SLow down man...you sound clueless...no source or price talk on SI....sit back, relax, take in some knowledge.

Welcome.

Reaction score
Sorry, I just want my first cycle to a smooth run with little to no complications, I was just worried that I was either getting under or overpriced but I understand why I can't ask those questions =(

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just want my first cycle to a smooth run with little to no complications, I was just worried that I was either getting under or overpriced but I understand why I can't ask those questions =(

Price talk is against the forum rules brother.
Anyway welcome to SI. Congrats on your weight loss!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea man congratulations on the weight loss. I hope you worked out while loosing it . Having the extra 20 pounds of muscle is awesome.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro.

Vette

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Forget price....Post some detailed stats and history. Doesnt sound like youre quite ready yet . And Id keep the needle out of you until you are. Welcome to SI

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Stick and get to know some people.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother...
U have a pct planned right ? Just trying to see your planning

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I the reason I joined this site is because I am planning to run my first cycle very soon. I am buying some Test-P from a friend of mine who has a hook up. Its a very exciting and scary experience as I am a bit squeamish about needles. But I figure Test-P is a decent starting point since I would have to get used to EoD pins anyways. I have a pretty decent first cycle planned out and I will also be doing this with a friend but I'd welcome any advice. My only concern is that I'm a little bit on the heavier side that I might be more at risk for estrogen related side effects. Hopefully aromasin will take care of that D=

You will get over that needle thing QUICK.

Reaction score
Well I was about 310 in June of 2012, I dropped down to 207 in January. I did it mostly on a 500 cal deficit with cardio and HIIT. I did strength training every other day. Took a break in december as I went to chile for vacation. You are right about not being ready, I don't to start until I hit at least 180. As for lifting stats, I am a bit of a T-rex most of my strength is in my legs. Since muscle maintenance was my goal during weight loss My bench max is 180, squat is I think 405, and my deadlift is 255. Those numbers are low but since I am closer to my goal weight I am going to up the volume of my work outs