Hey There

Reaction score
Some of you will recognize me from Meso. They recently banned most of the good members over there so it’s boring as hell.

I heard that this board is pretty good so I thought I’d make my way over and check it out.
No. This was my peaceful new forum for about two weeks and now look at all these MESO guys.

Lol, just kidding man. Welcome to UGBB. I think you’ll like it here.

Millard slammed the door and caught his own dick in it when he unexpectedly banned so many of the “good” guys. Forum members are content providers and when you kick out a bunch of members for silly trivial shit, the quality of your forum suffers.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, I see your friends left a bread crumb trail for you to follow. Glad you made it!!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I was never there but more than welcome here. Enjoy your stay!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Some of you will recognize me from Meso. They recently banned most of the good members over there so it’s boring as hell.

I heard that this board is pretty good so I thought I’d make my way over and check it out.
Good to see you here. More and more of my favs from Meso are making it over here. Love it.
Good board here.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
They all got the boot as well. I wasn’t kidding when I said that most of the good members got banned.
We need cochino too. @BigBaldBeardGuy you know how to contact him?
Essentially the majority of guys booted in the mass bans were big in holding sources accountable.

There were a few other accounts that I think were just accounts to cause trouble and act goofy but the majority of the mass bans were ones that helped make meso what it used to be known for.

New Threads