HGH and Testosterone prescriptions

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m a former anabolic user ( mostly test with some tren). Over the past year and probably longer I’ve been steadily on the decline with my fitness and overall health. I’ve had multiple labs done, mainly my testosterone. Levels mostly came back low normal range. Welp, I’m officially hit what I think is rock bottom. Complete fatigue, the worst memory and brain fog of my life, no desire for working out, absolute shit diet..you name it. In the past month I’ve had two sets of labs done through my endocrinologist. My first set of labs show my testosterone at 233ng/ml and my Growth hormone serum at . 1 ug/kg!!!! My second labs were two weeks later which yielded 133ng/ml of testosterone.

With all this said, who’s had experience with these similar health issues? How did you get them resolved? Did you go down the long path of repeated labs and waiting for doctors to react or did you lose patience and go the black market route?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
GH is short lived in serum. I would measure IGF instead. Also, GH has no effect on libido.

Go see the endocrinologist like you planned. If that fails then try a TRT clinic, or you could go the UGL route and self prescribe. It all ends up being the same thing at the end of the day.

Reaction score
Speaking of IGF-1 levels, they came back normal mid-range the same time my GW was nearly zeroed out…
The shitty thing is is my endocrinologist is on maternity leave until June and there’s no telling on whether I’ll get further treatment or a prescription until then.
According to my doc, medically they require two sets of labs yielding low testosterone in order to prescribe. I don’t know what’s required for growth hormone…

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Speaking of IGF-1 levels, they came back normal mid-range the same time my GW was nearly zeroed out…
The shitty thing is is my endocrinologist is on maternity leave until June and there’s no telling on whether I’ll get further treatment or a prescription until then.
According to my doc, medically they require two sets of labs yielding low testosterone in order to prescribe. I don’t know what’s required for growth hormone…
If IGF is normal, then so is your GH. The thing with GH is that it only peaks at certain times, and zeroes back out in serum very quickly.

Kind of a useless test IMO. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
So this is normal??? Why the hype around HGH? Don’t high levels of IGF-1 lead to acromegaly?

I just can’t wrap my head around .1ug giving low-normal range IGF levels. I currently experience chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, weight gain in the waist and face, and massive brain fog…all symptomatic of both low testosterone and/or low Growth Hormone…

131FCAEB-8BCD-4361-BD2A-F0530BDE393C.png

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So this is normal??? Why the hype around HGH? Don’t high levels of IGF-1 lead to acromegaly?

I just can’t wrap my head around .1ug giving low-normal range IGF levels. I currently experience chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, weight gain in the waist and face, and massive brain fog…all symptomatic of both low testosterone and/or low Growth Hormone…

View attachment 37353
It's not abnormal. Lots of things could raise it, such as diet, exercise, good sleep, etc.

I feel like you're looking for validation. Like I said before, work with your endocrinologist, if that doesn't work out then go to a TRT clinic, and if that doesn't work then you can always go the UGL route and self prescribe.

Good luck.

buck

Reaction score
As HGH's circulating half-life is about 20 to 30 minutes. IGF-1 levels can give a more accurate reading from my perspective. Have you had a complete blood work done. Complete hormone panel as well?

Reaction score
My last labs were last Friday…

Attachments

• DBB5074F-FAA0-4370-B32D-1926BFD6E5DF.png
    DBB5074F-FAA0-4370-B32D-1926BFD6E5DF.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 7508D948-EE83-46B8-BF37-1CC3EDCCD81C.jpeg
    7508D948-EE83-46B8-BF37-1CC3EDCCD81C.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3

New Threads