HGH WHY DO I NOT SEE THE RESULTS I HEAR ABOUT?

Reaction score
Are you 100% the hgh you have is real?? The market is full of fakes and real pharma is hard to come by i would suggest if you have the money to do a lab test if not you should do a hgh serum blood test, but it still might be fake. Most of the people that take hgh see results in 5-6 weeks so if you just started dont expect much change. Also if you feel your hands and feet swelling and or joint pain and also feeling tired after a shot most probably its real if not there is a high chance its a fake

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
Are you 100% the hgh you have is real?? The market is full of fakes and real pharma is hard to come by i would suggest if you have the money to do a lab test if not you should do a hgh serum blood test, but it still might be fake. Most of the people that take hgh see results in 5-6 weeks so if you just started dont expect much change. Also if you feel your hands and feet swelling and or joint pain and also feeling tired after a shot most probably its real if not there is a high chance its a fake
Ok. Thank you for that helpful imput. I don't normally respond. But this was very helpful.

1662306696899.png

M

Mrc

Hgh is a slow race. Takes at least 6 months before you will visually see any changes. To expect to see results in 5-6 weeks is an unrealistic in my personal experience. You’ll initially get some benefits like rapid healing, clearer skin, and better sleep but nothing you’re going to see. Hgh works best when combined with another anabolic too.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Hgh is a slow race. Takes at least 6 months before you will visually see any changes. To expect to see results in 5-6 weeks is an unrealistic in my personal experience. You’ll initially get some benefits like rapid healing, clearer skin, and better sleep but nothing you’re going to see. Hgh works best when combined with another anabolic too.
Where did you get 6months from?
I start seeing visual changes in a matter of weeks

M

Mrc

Where did you get 6months from?
I start seeing visual changes in a matter of weeks
Chase Irons, Dave Palumbo, they both make references to it taking 6 months to visually see changes. As well as myself. Are you using other anabolics with this protocol?

M

Mrc

I mean I randomly Google that very question and there’s 6 months being mentioned in the first article I look into.

Attachments

• 6E1F1803-12D9-4F93-89ED-CBB269046865.png
    6E1F1803-12D9-4F93-89ED-CBB269046865.png
    344.2 KB · Views: 37

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Chase Irons, Dave Palumbo, they both make references to it taking 6 months to visually see changes. As well as myself. Are you using other anabolics with this protocol?
Yes I am but I’m always on gear so that wouldn’t be it.
6months is nonsense regardless of who says it.
Chase irons also says people bulking on tren will spin their wheels and Dave spouts all sorts nonsense.
If it’s taking half a year to see visual changes from hgh you’ve got other issues.

M

Mrc

Yes I am but I’m always on gear so that wouldn’t be it.
6months is nonsense regardless of who says it.
Chase irons also says people bulking on tren will spin their wheels and Dave spouts all sorts nonsense.
Well I’m pulling from my personal experience as well. You see how I look. I’m no monster, what kind of condition are you in? I’m not saying you are wrong, everyone is different but I pull up any random article and 6 months is mentioned. If you’re going off your personal experience you couldn’t tell me for certain because you’re always on gear.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Well I’m pulling from my personal experience as well. You see how I look. I’m no monster, what kind of condition are you in? I’m not saying you are wrong, everyone is different but I pull up any random article and 6 months is mentioned. If you’re going off your personal experience you couldn’t tell me for certain because you’re always on gear.
Wtf. I can tell for certain. I’m lean at 235-240 5’8.
I’ve also been doing this for 20 years along with working with people.

M

Mrc

Personal experience, post up a pic of yourself.
My screen shot says exact
Wtf. I can tell for certain. I’m lean at 235-240 5’8.
I’ve also been doing this for 20 years along with working with people.
i guess you’re not reading what you’re writing. If you’re always on gear then you’re o personal experience
I’ve posted plenty on here. Go find one.
You post a pic.
Also learn to fucking read. You saw 6months but didn’t read it
dude, I’m not here to argue with you, have a good night.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
My screen shot says exact

i guess you’re not reading what you’re writing. If you’re always on gear then you’re o personal experience

dude, I’m not here to argue with you, have a good night.
Get fucked and learn to read. Let’s see a pic

New Threads