HGH WHY DO I NOT SEE THE RESULTS I HEAR ABOUT?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Ugh, peptides 🤮
Wish I couldn't remember the 2month stint I had using those...save the stress & buy more test..peptides are a joke in a vial, idk why this is irking me..just personal experience, burned a quick hole in the wallet at the time, memories of regret..

crido887

Reaction score
I noticed changes within weeks too. Increased glycogen retention.. especially after eating a high carb meal. Looking in the mirror.

maybe they mean for true body recomposition it will take months?

I love hgh. Been a favorite add on.

Reaction score
Did you get real GH? It depends on the dosage you used too. I think it's effective...

Reaction score
I bought GH from this guy on facebook, anyone interested could click it:

Reaction score
For years, psychotropics were believed to have been adequately trialed by the 12th week. There is no science behind this whatsoever. Some idiot said 12 weeks at some point and everyone went with it.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you 100% the hgh you have is real?? The market is full of fakes and real pharma is hard to come by i would suggest if you have the money to do a lab test if not you should do a hgh serum blood test, but it still might be fake. Most of the people that take hgh see results in 5-6 weeks so if you just started dont expect much change. Also if you feel your hands and feet swelling and or joint pain and also feeling tired after a shot most probably its real if not there is a high chance its a fake
Negative sides(cts, lethargy, etc.) should not be used as an indicator that your GH is real. I see guys psyched to be falling asleep at their desks after not sleeping the previous night because of the pain in their hands.

@janoshik offers testing that will prove if the kit you took your sample from is what it says it is. Its what? About $20 to $30 more than his gear testing? I haven't sent GH for testing. I have sent a dozen or so gear samples to him.

If I bought my Serostim from Dave Palumbo you bet your ass I'd be testing my GH. Certain segments of the Community are star struck and seemingly quick to forget that Palumbo was part of a conspiracy that sold fake Serostim to friends and fans alike. He and his scumbag accomplices used his minor celebrity to sell fake kits to people.

Fast forward to the launch of Palumbo's Roid Test. Zero improvement over Lab Max home testing kits. The product did nothing to benefit anyone except himself. The guy has a face for radio with effeminate mannerisms that make me wonder what else he may be hiding. Not that it matters in this day and age. I simply question anything he puts out in the way of info on his channel. I believe his instinct is to lie.

Dave did what he could and if he could've sold his mother out to keep himself from having to take responsibility for his actions and to stay out of prison smart money says he would have. He was sentenced to a year and a day(prosecutors will suggest to the sentencing judge, when they have a defendant, to go ahead and give them the year and a day. A day less and the defendant will serve all 365 days. A year and a day makes the defendant eligible for Good Time to be factored into things. He'll serve 10 months on the year and a day sentence and could possibly be out sooner depending on what half way house wait time is looking like. He may be eligible to be out even sooner.

Reaction score
Usually to see results of usage of HGH you need to take at least 4-5 months. Also as other members said unfortunatelly market is full of fake HGH and you need to choose supplier who will actually give you high quality product.

New Threads