High Deca low Test?

shakeyjake1991

Reaction score
My last cycle I ran 500mg of Test E per week and 500mg of Deca per week.

This cycle I'm toying with the idea of running 200mg of Test E per week and 600mg of Deca per week.

Now I know that normally people don't run such low test levels but I can't see any reason why not. I mean the Test is merely included in my cycle to keep my testosterone levels slightly above normal since the Deca will shut off my natural test production. Also, the Test will aromatize much more than the Deca and I found when doing 500mg of Test per week on my last cycle that I do get some side effects from higher levels of Test.

Besides, Deca is much more androgenic /anabolic than Test so why wouldn't I want to run higher levels of Deca and lower levels of Test?

I'm hoping I'll get some people to chime in who have actually experimented with something like this as opposed to just the opinions. I'm open to hearing anything that anyone has to say, but honestly I am just not sure I see the point in needing to run 500mg of Test per week with my Deca when I could just run 200mg of Test instead.

Pro's and con's people?

Thanks in advance guys!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your goal is gaining size you will do a little better with more test in there. It's doing more than just keeping test in your system.

shakeyjake1991

Reaction score
If your goal is gaining size you will do a little better with more test in there. It's doing more than just keeping test in your system.

After a good lean bulk with minimal water retention and less sides that tren would somewhat give

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Deca dick is real. Thats usually why guys run test higher than deca. If that isn't a concern for you then by all means run the deca higher.
I've had deca dick and it isn't fun especially for your lady.

shakeyjake1991

Reaction score
Deca dick is real. Thats usually why guys run test higher than deca. If that isn't a concern for you then by all means run the deca higher.
I've had deca dick and it isn't fun especially for your lady.

Do you not think what test the body already produces and the 200mg of test e per week will keep libdo in check bud?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Well first if your using exogenous test AND deca your body isn't producing any test. And no I don't think 200mg is enough to keep deca dick away.

And deca deck isn't your libido per se. I was horny as **** and always wanted sex or whatever but when it came down to it I either wouldn't get hard or get hard for about a minute then have a limp piece of spaghetti. U ever try to stick a piece of cooked spaghetti inside a vagina? Not fun

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
X2 on the floppy cock. Why wouldn't you want to run high test high Deca? Test/Deca one of the best cycles ever.

shakeyjake1991

Reaction score
But arent i right in thinking higher dose of something such as Tren or Deca would likely yield better results IMHO since steroids like Deca or Tren are much more anabolic then Test?
And the deca dick side i'll be able to combat it with a prolactin antagonist. IF i do suffer with it that is.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Iirc savage has experience with low test high deca. Surely he'll pop in soon.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
plus less test would surely = less sides?

Test has sides? J/k Not sure how you figure you'll have better gains on high deca/low test. I've never given it a shot I like test too much to go low. If you decide to give it a shot. I hope you'll put up a log.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP, I've run low(er) Test with high(er) Deca before - did 16 weeks at 250 Test E / 800 Deca. I never had trouble getting the little soldier to salute during that time - ye'll need though to keep a close eye on your prolactin levels - some consider elevated progesterone to be the root cause of deca dick. I ran .5mg caber every three days during that particular cycle, and had bloods taken 2x during the 16 weeks. Both times, my e2 and progesterone were in range and I was knockin' boots twice a week with the Missus.

Thing with Deca is that it seems to effect everyone differently. Part of it could be psychosomatic as well - if you go in thinking "Deca Dick" there's a better chance ye'll encounter it, IMO. YMMV.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Well first if your using exogenous test AND deca your body isn't producing any test. And no I don't think 200mg is enough to keep deca dick away.

And deca deck isn't your libido per se. I was horny as **** and always wanted sex or whatever but when it came down to it I either wouldn't get hard or get hard for about a minute then have a limp piece of spaghetti. U ever try to stick a piece of cooked spaghetti inside a vagina? Not fun

Nothing worse than being worked up and horny as hell, and old willy won't work....X2 on higher dose of test, at least with the dick killer Deca.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Personally, the test can be slightly lower then the deca but regardless of where the deca is at, running 300- 400 test and all will be fine as long as you keep that damn E2 in check !!!BOTH HIGH AND LOW!!!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Correction: Deca is not not highly androgenic, but moderately androgenic and highly anabolic.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
500 test
400 deca

You don't need more then either!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never done deca, am. I missing out?