High marks for a first rate equipment manufacturer!

Cashout

Reaction score
I have 6 pieces of BodySolid weight equipment in my gym here at the house.

Most of these pieces of equipment are 5-6 years old and I use each of them almost daily.

My point in posting this is to give credit where it is due!

BodySolid is a FIRST RATE company!

For the second time in the 6 years that I've owned a BodySolid product, they have stepped up and suppported their customer in a first rate manner.

The brass bushings on my Leg Extension cracked. That is just common wear and tear on mechanical devices with moving parts - especially ones that shoulder several hundred pounds of weight on a very frequent basis.

So, I email BodySolid and asked where I could purchase replacement bushing. After a brief exchange, the the BodySolid rep emailed me back and told me the parts were order and en route - free of charge!

They arrived today and I installed them - machine is working like new again!

They did the same thing when I needed to replace a set of bearings on my Smith Machine!

Great company!

I am BodySoild for LIFE! If you are in the market for any equipment start with them first!

Regards.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got incline decline and flat body solid benches with the plate holders here at mine and

...dont think theyll break down on me.
I like hammer strenght machines better though. my squat machine is hammer strenght and also preacher curl bench is also hammer strenght.

/end hijack

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. If I am ever able to purchase some equipment. That will be the first company I research!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its nice to be able to brag on a product of anykind these days. Thanks for the heads up Cash.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's good to hear about a company standing behind their products. Not many of those around these days.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always like to pass the word along when a company does good by its customers. A little customer service goes a long way. But not quite the same as a little herpes going a long way.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cashout. I am still a gym rat - but have some home equipment. If I expand I will definitely keep BodySolid at the top of the list. I very much appreciate well made 'things'. The older I get, the more I like them. I also very much appreciate good customer service. Sadly, it has become the exception and not the norm.

I guess that's why we both drive a Benz ;)

Much Respect,
Vette

whitelml

Reaction score
My dad has a few body solid pieces and he loves them. Ive used them a few times and they are great quality. Good to know their customer service is top notch also. ......

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its nice to be able to brag on a product of anykind these days. Thanks for the heads up Cash.

That's the truth! Things are made so poorly these days, it is good to see a product that meets customer expectations.....thanks Cash for the input....

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like body solid and powertec as well, got powertec and about to drop some cash on a bodysolid weight tree that also hold random weight bars

whitelml

Reaction score
I like body solid and powertec as well, got powertec and about to drop some cash on a bodysolid weight tree that also hold random weight bars

I have a powertec half rac with lat tower in my basement......love it

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a powertec half rac with lat tower in my basement......love it

Got the full squat rack w pulldown, dip bars and pull up bar up front, w adjustable bench love it!!

New Threads