Honest cruise

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
i never really felt anything. little round of tren last november and one around april or so gave me headaches, thats about it.
recently cardio went to shit from the tren i think, thats all i've "felt" so far

but yeah I don't think any weight lost will be solid muscle anyway (unless i just stop eating); it should just be water, which would come back as soon as I up my dosages in the future. Shouldn't be anything to be remorseful over.
Obviously new to the cruise game but that's how i've interpretted the process.

if I'm pinning 150mg 1x a week, how many days after pinning should I pull bloods? right at 84 hours to get the time directly between pins or the typical 48 hrs?
Unless your doing weird tests out of curiosity like I do sometimes, then the answer for pulling bloods is always to do it right before your next pin.

For example if I pin once every 7 days, and my pin day is on Monday night, then I'd get lab work on Monday morning.

Also if you're just coming off blast, then you won't see your real cruise levels until about 4-5 weeks post blast.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Valdosta just be aware that if you are only pinning once every 7 days, then your levels will probably be lower compared to people who pin twice a week.

At the same time, you will have higher peak levels compared to people who pin 2x per week.

So don't be too concerned if your blood work comes out at something like 500ng/dL (random number I made up)... because at the end of the day your peaks will even out the troughs.

I don't like big swings in my level because I break out and I don't feel the greatest, but there are plenty of guys who feel fine pinning once a week on cyp or enanthate.

Valdosta

Reaction score
@Valdosta just be aware that if you are only pinning once every 7 days, then your levels will probably be lower compared to people who pin twice a week.

At the same time, you will have higher peak levels compared to people who pin 2x per week.

So don't be too concerned if your blood work comes out at something like 500ng/dL (random number I made up)... because at the end of the day your peaks will even out the troughs.

I don't like big swings in my level because I break out and I don't feel the greatest, but there are plenty of guys who feel fine pinning once a week on cyp or enanthate.
if i start setting problems like that I'll break it up to 2x a week

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
150mg a week is not cruise its trt.

Who keeps teaching these guys such stuff?

Not saying what you or doing is wrong but blast and cruise is that, then there is trt.

Blasting and cruising is for serious lifters I mean serious lifters not recreational hobbyist.

A serious lifter is cruising on 500mg a week!

500mg a week test only In between cycles is a standard, at times 300mg but not for long. Again I'm talking serious lifters,.

Just call it what it is, your on a trt dosage.

Nothing wrong with a trt dosage but it sure ain't no cruise.

I'm feeling people these days don't even understand blast and cruise, there is a definite definition of the 2 with a meaningful purpose.

Just trying to help you with the language!

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Not saying what you or doing is wrong but blast and cruise is that, then there is trt.

Blasting and cruising is for serious lifters I mean serious lifters not recreational hobbyist.

500mg a week test only In between cycles is a standard, at times 300mg but not for long. Again I'm talking serious lifters,.

Nothing wrong with a trt dosage but is sure ain't no cruise.

I'm feeling people these days don't even understand blast and cruise, there is a definite definition of the 2 with a meaningful purpose.

Man, now he has fuel to justify increasing his dose again. 😂

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with a trt dosage but is sure ain't no cruise.

My trt is at 300mg a week… I call it trt because this is what I am perscribed by my dr… but you are correct cruise is much higher then 150mg a week..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My trt is at 300mg a week… I call it trt because this is what I am perscribed by my dr… but you are correct cruise is much higher then 150mg a week..
I heard of 400mg with one person but it could have been every 2 weeks, it was years ago when stupid had people pinning every other week.

Reaction score

That’s why you don’t wait to test the trough.

Pin once a week, pin two times a week. It doesn’t matter if you get your levels checked at the midpoint between pins.

Reaction score
i never really felt anything. little round of tren last november and one around april or so gave me headaches, thats about it.
recently cardio went to shit from the tren i think, thats all i've "felt" so far

but yeah I don't think any weight lost will be solid muscle anyway (unless i just stop eating); it should just be water, which would come back as soon as I up my dosages in the future. Shouldn't be anything to be remorseful over.
Obviously new to the cruise game but that's how i've interpretted the process.

if I'm pinning 150mg 1x a week, how many days after pinning should I pull bloods? right at 84 hours to get the time directly between pins or the typical 48 hrs?

Get the blood test 5-6 weeks in on the day that’s midway between pins. You want the lowest effective dose that puts you in the upper end of normal. If these results are 500 ng/dl then you can increase from 150 to 175 mg/week. If you test 700-800 ng/dl then stay at 150 mg/week.

I broke my silence to give you the right answer.

Going back to silence now.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Get the blood test 5-6 weeks in on the day that’s midway between pins. You want the lowest effective dose that puts you in the upper end of normal. If these results are 500 ng/dl then you can increase from 150 to 175 mg/week. If you test 700-800 ng/dl then stay at 150 mg/week.

I thought just like my Dad, that you were going out for smokes and never coming back.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
That’s why you don’t wait to test the trough.

Pin once a week, pin two times a week. It doesn’t matter if you get your levels checked at the midpoint between pins.
The trough gives you data to support why you may or may not feel like crap prior to your next injection. It isn't really a helpful data point if you feel fine half way through the week, and the lab results show you to be on the upper end of normal.

🤷‍♂️

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Here we go, tantrums are about to be thrown. 🙄

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

I've done both, didn't matter for me got same results.

Reaction score
I heard of 400mg with one person but it could have been every 2 weeks, it was years ago when stupid had people pinning every other week.
Don’t get me wrong. This dose is not because my dr does not know what he is doing . It is because it took me a long time of flubbing blood test to get him to agree to this…
He also knows my aas history and would do any thing to keep me from them…

Btw when I get bloods done I have to wait ten days after inj. If I went in at 7 days I would be over the threshold of what is considered ok by ins company..
So the time I have gone In there with levels over 3000 he flipped..
this happened a few months ago…
From this new product I was trying…
Hmmmmm🙏

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Another interesting contribution from mini-Mod.
Your welcome to talk to me privately but just so everyone can see it, I want to acknowledge publicly that my comment was not necessary. I apologize. I hope you will read the remainder of my post and take it seriously.

The answer you left would have stood on its own without the "right answer" statement, which seemed to only serve as a way to discredit other posts. Which let's be honest, I am the only person who left testing guidelines for Valdosta; and it is evident you intentionally targeted me with the statement. You went about it in a subtle way, but that comment and my more direct comment about throwing a tantrum are condescending.

Neither one of us should act that way and once again, I apologize for the tantrum statement.

My comment about the tantrum, which again I admit I should not have made, stemmed from the fact that the entire community would have benefited if you engaged the reply I made in post #32. People learn when we discuss the difference in how we approach things. They don't learn anything when a person immediately leaves a "shit" reaction without explaining why they disagree. Hell, I don't mind being wrong and you could have taught me something if you had engaged.

Again, just so everyone can see this publicly. Your post advocating for mid-point testing is supported by the part discussing testing for cypionate / enanthate in the pubmed link below. Pubmed which is a repository for medical guidelines, studies, research, and individual case-studies. I elaborate so newbies understand it is an extremely legitimate source of data.

I personally think there are flaws with using midpoint testing for TRT. I review a lot of blood work in PMs, just as I'm sure you've reviewed a lot of blood work throughout your time on forums. I can elaborate on why I think it's flawed upon anyone's request. To summarize though, I have seen scenarios where mid-point testing showed high normal and later testing of trough levels revealed a steep drop off into low level territory.

There is an argument to be made that people should just inject more if they feel bad, but surprisingly some people don't want to inject more if their bloodwork already showed high normal. So for people who are adverse to running high test levels, trough levels may be better for them so there is no guessing of what's happening.

I hope we can both move past this, and stop taking unnecessary swipes at each other... regardless of how direct or subtle those swipes may be. We both want to help members, and that should be our focus so long as wrong information isn't put out there.

New Threads