How do you feel about pork in a bodybuilding diet?

How do you feel about pork in a bodybuilding diet?

• Good all the time

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Good all the time only while bulking

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Only ok for cheat meals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never acceptable in a bodybuilding diet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't eat pork for religious reasons

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I don't eat meat, my friend.
Personal beliefs (i.e. animal rights, ethics, etc?), or religious based?

Either way, good on you to sticking to your beliefs. It's not an easy decision for most people to stick to.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I don't eat meat, my friend.

I hope you better don’t. I don’t think any of the guys eat “meat” here too. Jk kidding, it’s early and I’m jocular in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Personal beliefs (i.e. animal rights, ethics, etc?), or religious based?

Either way, good on you to sticking to your beliefs. It's not an easy decision for most people to stick to.
It's been a little over 10 years. Animal Rights. I love the taste of meat, but not as much as I love animal freedom.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
It's been a little over 10 years. Animal Rights. I love the taste of meat, but not as much as I love animal freedom.
I get where you’re coming from because well most meat plants are disgusting to say the least...I don’t eat anything Tyson brand for this exact reason... I also typically buy most not all of my meat locally because they are basically raised as pets until harvest...call it cruel but it’s a way better life than a hog farm would be...

I also have a question for you..so you don’t eat meat because animal freedom..so do you own pets? Just curious because how I see it owning a pet is no different because they didn’t ask you to be there. Obviously you don’t eat your dog lol

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I get where you’re coming from because well most meat plants are disgusting to say the least...I don’t eat anything Tyson brand for this exact reason... I also typically buy most not all of my meat locally because they are basically raised as pets until harvest...call it cruel but it’s a way better life than a hog farm would be...

I also have a question for you..so you don’t eat meat because animal freedom..so do you own pets? Just curious because how I see it owning a pet is no different because they didn’t ask you to be there. Obviously you don’t eat your dog lol
Yeah, I have a dog. I think she's pretty happy to be here. I'm glad you at least are thoughtful enough to buy locally. It does seem like a better life for them, than the Tyson factory.

I hold nothing against people that do eat meat. Which is basically almost everyone else I know.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Also dog and cat is legal to eat in like 43 states

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1630932959044.jpg
    FB_IMG_1630932959044.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Clearly you have not enjoyed snakehead fish

Snakehead fish ? ne’er heard of it. Do you each fish head? My first mentor and boss, from Bangladesh/Née Delhi ate fish head and said it was a delicacy. He didn’t convince me.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Snakehead fish ? ne’er heard of it. Do you each fish head? My first mentor and boss, from Bangladesh/Née Delhi ate fish head and said it was a delicacy. He didn’t convince me.

It's the Pork of the Potomac River

Attachments

• pork of the potomac.png
    pork of the potomac.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 5

New Threads