How long per session?

Reaction score
I made more gains in a year than you have in 10 brother. But If it helps you sleep at night I’m a small dyel fucker who quarter squats on a smith machine 😘😘
Keyboard bitch that’s all you will ever be !! Go lift some weights an get off ur ass all I I hear is I’m pussy cuz I can work out for more than hour

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Keyboard bitch that’s all you will ever be !! Go lift some weights an get off ur ass all I I hear is I’m pussy cuz I can work out for more than hour
Lol I just pointed out you wouldn’t want to train more than two hours if you trained hard

You’re an angry little guy aren’t you?

Reaction score
Lol I just pointed out you wouldn’t want to train more than two hours if you trained hard

You’re an angry little guy aren’t you?
How long I train has nothing to do with how hard I train bro 😎 not angry just sick of hear about the same old shit that’s old news I took my Criticism and I’ve been working on my form ever since!! I train hard as fuck a lot harder than I see anyone else in the gym doing !!

Reader591

Reaction score
I normally hit it 1-1:15 with a good 15 minuet mobility session to start it out. So it’s normally for 1:15 total. But actual
Lifting is around 1 hour. 3x a week

Reader591

Reaction score
I’m in there more than two hours usually!! I don’t even keep track of time when I’m finished I’m done !!
You’ll probably fine it really is hard to train for terribly long one day. Not a knock, I use to be the same as you .but I was taking my time, learning form. That eats up time quickly. Take
It for what it’s worth. It’s not necessarily bad if You’re there a while because you’re learning. But one day, it will change.

This isn’t about the grind like it’s painted to be. It’s not Hours in the gym everyday. Yes it’s work and you work hard, but not
Like it’s painted. But Some guys can do it. Most can’t. And just cause you CAN doesn’t mean you SHOULD.

The real battle is years of consistency. But that became easy too. It’s like brushing your teeth. You don’t think about putting in years of brushing your teeth do you? I hope at least. You just do it.

Just trying to throw in a helpful but, not arguing.

Last edited:

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
He’s right though. He has made more gains than you in a year than you have in 10. Also you can train a long time or you can train hard but you can’t do both

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Depends on the day. I’m in the gym anywhere from 45-90minutes.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
if your working out for two hours or more, odds are your not giving ever set your all and reaching failure

Reactions: A1c

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
For me it depends on if I'm doing cardio and other extracurricular stuff. The weight training part would rarely be more than an hour and 15 minutes.

New Threads