How many years will roids knock off your life

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amazingly homosexual. Can't believe I just read all that

Reaction score
I'm not sure but the one person I met on steroids in 90s had his balls shrink and he couldn't run across the gym without pain. He was a small guy but big as ****. He looked like the guys you in a flex mag.. This guy was mean like a Pitt bull.. it took 7+ staff whenever he had to be restraint.. He was a beast biting fighting punching holes in walls.. That all stopped once his mom got caught bringing him steroids in a walkman.. He was still mean but no more roids cause him knee problems and a beast can't beast with no legs.. I'm sure a lot of people use steroids safely. It took me 20+ years to finely consider using roids.. I want to keep my balls and legs so I plan to research and research until I am 100% confidant then I'll do some more research cause things change..

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not sure but the one person I met on steroids in 90s had his balls shrink and he couldn't run across the gym without pain. He was a small guy but big as ****. He looked like the guys you in a flex mag.. This guy was mean like a Pitt bull.. it took 7+ staff whenever he had to be restraint.. He was a beast biting fighting punching holes in walls.. That all stopped once his mom got caught bringing him steroids in a walkman.. He was still mean but no more roids cause him knee problems and a beast can't beast with no legs.. I'm sure a lot of people use steroids safely. It took me 20+ years to finely consider using roids.. I want to keep my balls and legs so I plan to research and research until I am 100% confidant then I'll do some more research cause things change..

What? I mean, we all gotta start somewhere.. and start learning somehow.. but... What? Think I'm missing part of the story. He was a beast in the gym. Then guys have to restrain him? Mom was bringing steroids in a walkman? Pins and all? Nevermind.. keep up the effort on good research.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah this didn't happen

And what the **** were you doing inspecting this guys balls?

Reaction score
Probably the years that would be spent with someone else wiping yo ass!

Reaction score
I was locked up with him and no I didn't look at his balls. I asked him about steroids which he responded don't use them. After he told me what it did I said **** that I'm not trying to be stuck small balls.. This was before the Internet and I'm sure it's much safer now.. Plus there are sites like this one that tell you how to deal with side effects..

Reaction score
I hope you don't start trolling me cause I look like your idle (Zyzz..)
cause I have my own troll already. thanks.

Reaction score
I didn't say I looked at his balls. I took his word as truth considering what person would lie about something like that.. I was locked up with him 92-93 and I played lookout while he shot it. He shot something but I can't say how pure or what amount. I can tell you he was about 5''3 185 pounds and 16 years old. He start before I met him and continued six months until his mom got caught bringing needle and stereo inside a tape player Walkman case

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
wait some 16 year olds mom was sneaking steroids into juvie for him wtf

Reaction score
Look this is a site for information about steroids and I asked question. I'm new at this and the above was my first and only incounter with steriods.. I wouldn't troll anybody period. Plus everyone is free to feel anyway they'd like to feel or saying what they like. If I would of thought a staff member or co posted my question I would of came at them too. It's cool. However, I still would like to know how common is it for knee or ball problems with today's type of steriods? I'm 40 only 5'5 normally 155pounds and I'm concerned with running into similar problems.

Reaction score
Yes steroids inside a Walkman case. I was around once when she came and saw the hand off.. I told him my mom would of never don't that shit. He said neither would his had he not told her he needed to taper or else health problems. I don't know what happen to him and the last time I seen him the staff did him dirty. It was please mr zermer when he had steroids pumping in his system but once the caught the mom and ending things they sat back and waited then ****ed with him once in a weaken state. Some real bitch shit that stuck with me.. I didn't want to be strong then so weak or heath problems. Years later I figure everything in life has improved why not check side effects now. Here I am a real person with real questions. I'm not lonely and never been in need of a friend.. Ive always been one of the biggest in the room standing 5'5 strong. I like women and they like me. I've had zero problems online period. If I gotta be hazed no problem you won't catch me crying about it. No problems my way I would rather you tell me how you really feel and expect the same from me.. No fakeness just real talk

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look this is a site for information about steroids and I asked question. I'm new at this and the above was my first and only incounter with steriods.. I wouldn't troll anybody period. Plus everyone is free to feel anyway they'd like to feel or saying what they like. If I would of thought a staff member or co posted my question I would of came at them too. It's cool. However, I still would like to know how common is it for knee or ball problems with today's type of steriods? I'm 40 only 5'5 normally 155pounds and I'm concerned with running into similar problems.

Your issue here is that clearly you have done absolutely no reading at all. You have one account from some moron from a while back. Then you come here and start asking absolutely ridiculous things. I mean seriously injecting into your dick? What the hell? Do some reading and when you have legitimate questions left after your reading ask for clarification. Don't just come here and post every off the wall dumbass thing you have heard from a guy who used to be big. It's annoying. The members here will share everything they know for absolutely free. So be a bit more respectful of them.

Reaction score
I can't be the only who's ever wondered about steroids + penis exercises.. It was a serious question. I wouldnt play around asking fake questions.. These are the questions I personally have and I'm not trying to be funny or disrespect anyone.. I could of ask some fake generic questions to reach my 25 post requirement but decided to ask the questions I really have at this point of time.. I'm in the beginning now but once I continue learning about steroids,supplements and fitness I'm sure my questions will improve but they will always be my honest questions no matter strange or silly it may seem to others. I plan to fully set up my account and plant my roots on this site. I understand how dangerous misinformation can be and I wouldnt want to be responsible for sending someone astray due any of my post.. I hope to learn and contribute to this site. Lastly, you are right I have a lot to learn about steroids but I also believe I have a lot to offer on other subject matter.

Last edited:

mrmichael

Reaction score
You don't understand. Zyzz had the physique of a god next to frank zane. His abs were like posidens, his biceps like Thor, and his chest like superman. I literally went from playing minecraft 10 hours a day to looking up Zyzz and I changed my life from being a sadkunt, to a sickkunt. When I first got into Zyzz I was having dreams about it every night, he changed me as a person. Of course someday I want to pass his physique, but until then my goal is to look as aesthetic as possible and nobody will stop me. I'd rather be unique and different than to be every other no personality sad gym bro lifter. Fuaaark bro. It's a revolution.

I LITERALLY was eating a bunch of food and it blew the **** out my mouth at my computer from laughing after reading that second sentence. Couldn't even hold that shit in for a second, god damn it what a mess bro

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
kids retarded. everytime someone bumps this thread I cringe. rip 50

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Dont understand why people are so concerned about their hair, lol.

If youll lose it, youll lose it with or without roids. I have friends who have used for over 6 years (blast and cruise) with zero hair loss while others who used less have lost their hair.

New Threads