How my Christmas was.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off I'd like to say merry Christmas to si. So every year I go to my grams for Xmas eve with my whole family. Last year I couldn't go because of work an this year I could only be there for a short time due to me starting work at ten pm. Yea my job has its ups an downs. Ok so ever since the weather changed to pants weather out of like 20 pairs o pants I have kike two pairs that fit. Fucking squats are making none of my pants fit. So as I hit my closet(and I mean closet as a little section in the corner because I share mine with my old lady) looking for a nice shirt I started trying stuff on. I mean I'm like a fucking chick at this point trying on countless numbers of stuff. I haven't really done anything fancy lately. Nothing ducking fits. I guess it's really not a bad thing but I have tons of nice expensive stuff that doea not fit. Lol. I end up wearing a hoodie and tshirt cause nothing fits. Anyone have issues growing out of clothes in a few months time? It's not my belly its like my upper body and Xl does not cut it anymore. Gotta move up to Xxl now.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a great Christmas gift, GETING SWOLE!! Nothing better than buying clothes cause your getting big!

Merry Christmas brother!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro nothing fits. Lmao. About 245 now. At 6 foot. Not to mention I have the Xmas eve squirts. I've been shitting all damn day. Haha

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My pants and jeans are getting tight in the legs.

Merry Christmas.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get your swole on haha

I feel ya Herm, im up to 258lbs

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I gotta spend my Xmas cash from my inlaws this year on clothes, everything is too damn small. Including my belts. Wtf

getgains

Reaction score
i go to the big and ugly store and order my shoes i havent been able to buy a pair from a store for a long friggin time hope everyone had a good day

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big and ugly store. Lmao isn't that the truth.