I forgot to say hi.

Reaction score
I joined not too long ago and just realized I hadn't introduced myself. I'm an ordinary random dude on the Internet. I'm in my mid-ish-50's; we won't talk about that anymore. Three kids, all grown, out of the house, and completely ignore my existence. Two dogs, a second wife after the other one decided she didn't like me anymore. I'm gainfully unemployed and don't really want another job. I rage quit the last one about 10 years ago. I spend my days on the Internet, napping, cycling, or at the gym. I actually have two gym memberships and I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest person at both of them.

I've been lifting, and doing a variety of exercise/sports my entire life. I got old and discovered TRT maybe six months ago. It's really enhanced my training to where I am feeling much better these days. It's also led me down a rabbit hole of sorts for other types of injectable assistance. I recently started on deca to help with some old person joint issues, jury is still out on if it's going to help. I've only been on that for about three weeks. Both my test and deca are through an online clinic. Recently upped my test dosage after my most recent bloodwork I'm happy with how things are progressing thus far. I have raging hard boners every day and night.

If you have any questions about something I don't know about I'd be happy to share my ignorance.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew ya Phooka!!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. We got much in common, I just have one more offspring and one less wife.

Keep active here because there's much to learn.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug

Your life sounds awesome

FearThaGear

Reaction score
That is one heck of an intro.

Sound like an interesting guy.

Welcome to the board.

Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like a good life actually. Unemployed at our age just say you "retired early."

Reaction score
I joined not too long ago and just realized I hadn't introduced myself. I'm an ordinary random dude on the Internet. I'm in my mid-ish-50's; we won't talk about that anymore. Three kids, all grown, out of the house, and completely ignore my existence. Two dogs, a second wife after the other one decided she didn't like me anymore. I'm gainfully unemployed and don't really want another job. I rage quit the last one about 10 years ago. I spend my days on the Internet, napping, cycling, or at the gym. I actually have two gym memberships and I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest person at both of them.

I've been lifting, and doing a variety of exercise/sports my entire life. I got old and discovered TRT maybe six months ago. It's really enhanced my training to where I am feeling much better these days. It's also led me down a rabbit hole of sorts for other types of injectable assistance. I recently started on deca to help with some old person joint issues, jury is still out on if it's going to help. I've only been on that for about three weeks. Both my test and deca are through an online clinic. Recently upped my test dosage after my most recent bloodwork I'm happy with how things are progressing thus far. I have raging hard boners every day and night.

If you have any questions about something I don't know about I'd be happy to share my ignorance.
Welcome aboard, you are in good company I'm old too lol . Well 47 .

dirtys1x

Reaction score
50 is the new 25 anyway. Especially because almost 90 percent of you guys have the same test levels as me anyway, if not more.

Welcome!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Tell me more about this "gainfully unemployed". I am very interested.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Tell me more about this "gainfully unemployed". I am very interested.

I suppose it's mostly just early retirement. I was fortunate enough to set myself up well enough earlier in life. I occasionally think about getting a part time job somewhere doing something, anything, but if I wait long enough the feeling passes.

New Threads