I thought I already did this, guess not

Reaction score
Howdy y'all

My name's Tugboat.

I've created my account back when some Meso-RX members started coming here and I thought I already made an introduction post, but looks like I was wrong.

I'm from Balkans, I like martial arts, and half of my limbs are injured with different levels of severity.

The weather is still kinda wacky here, so it's a bit of a pain in the ass for my injuries.

But I ain't one to quit. Slow and steady is how I do my thing.

P.S. bless western medicine and physiotherapists.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi tugboat. Recognise the handle. All those who came here from meso have just about gone. Most quit forum life altogether.
Lots of stayers here so solid info to be had.
Martial arts injuries sure take their toll. Rehab from knee surgery is what placed me in a gym over 35 years ago. Havent looked back.
Hi and welcome.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Howdy y'all

My name's Tugboat.

I've created my account back when some Meso-RX members started coming here and I thought I already made an introduction post, but looks like I was wrong.

I'm from Balkans, I like martial arts, and half of my limbs are injured with different levels of severity.

The weather is still kinda wacky here, so it's a bit of a pain in the ass for my injuries.

Welcome, recognize the name. Glad you joined!

Reaction score
Hi tugboat. Recognise the handle. All those who came here from meso have just about gone. Most quit forum life altogether.
Lots of stayers here so solid info to be had.
Martial arts injuries sure take their toll. Rehab from knee surgery is what placed me in a gym over 35 years ago. Havent looked back.
Hi and welcome.
I remember reading a post here talking about an uptick in members when Meso went offline for some time.

I also remember reading that UGBB has/had a bit of a beef with Meso or something like that, but never got the gist of it.

Thank you for having me!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
A belated welcome. Hope you enjoyed the place so far.

Reaction score
Howdy y'all

My name's Tugboat.

Welcome to UG bro, your determination and resilience are truly inspiring. It takes strength to keep pushing forward despite the challenges..

New Threads