I Was the Largest Convicted Anabolic Steroid Dealer in U.S. History. I have recently been released from federal prison. Hopefully I can help.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, I was sent here by biggerben69200. He and I firmly believe that I can be of help to many people here.
I have a very interesting memoir regarding testosterone, its derivatives, and other hormones. I am a biochemist, who tailored his degree, and the last 20 years of his life, to understanding and studying these compounds. I have a true rags to riches story in the vein of “Wolf Of Wall Street”, or “War Dogs”, and my experiences may prove very interesting and useful to you.

I have experienced life altering improvements from using testosterone, its derivatives, and some other hormones, which is why I developed such a passion for them. After years of dabbling in the black market, in 2011, I started my own UGL making my own products, which turned into a massive multi-million-dollar empire. At one point, I was rated by various forums as the 3rd largest and most popular anabolic steroid source in the world. In 2015 I was indicted by Operation Cyber Juice, spent some time in Federal Prison, and have recently been released to start my life over.

As men of science, it is well understood that empirical evidence is the only way to truly comprehend a field of study. I am uniquely positioned in this industry because I have empirically studied tens of thousands of people using hormones. I have guided approximately twenty thousand pros and amateurs through their cycles to achieve the desired results. I have studied, on a more prominent and vast level than any endocrinologist or urologist, the effects of these hormones on a wide array of people, and at a bigger sample size than almost anyone else in the world.

It is important to understand that I am no longer involved in any illegal activities. I have served my time, and am now ready to use my vast amount of knowledge and experience legally. I have entertained offers to buy the rights to my story, and have commenced publishing serialized chapters of my book on the internet. Additionally, I have launched a TRT clinic. I think the education on the use of these compounds has come a long way in the last decade, and I am proud of our community for that. Please let me know any way that I may be of help to you.

steroida.com/steroids-news/founder-operation-cyber-juices-biggest-ugl-sentenced/

Last edited by a moderator:

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I don’t know what to make of this thread, but I’m certainly sticking around to see how it goes.

What’s your goal here? Is it to help people with their cycles? To teach? Something else?

Reaction score
I don’t know what to make of this thread, but I’m certainly sticking around to see how it goes.

What’s your goal here? Is it to help people with their cycles? To teach? Something else?
ha Ha! I hear you. It can be a little shocking at first. You have done a great job of elucidating and summarizing my goals. I wish to help anyone I can with the vast amount of experienced I have gained. Thanks for your comment.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll probably encounter incredulity from some corners of our fine forum, but I've learned over the years that biggerben very rarely misjudges situations like this.

As such, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you.

Here's a question to start:

How much third-party testing did you do on raw and/or finished products?

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I’ll throw you a softball. I’m a competitive strongman, what’s your recommended strength stack? I don’t need to add size as I’m already well over my weight class and need to water cut to make weight (I could recomp a little but I’m “strongman lean” meaning like 13-14% BF), but I’m thinking more about CNS and neural adaptations and, of course, maybe a little extra lean mass

Reaction score
You'll probably encounter incredulity from some corners of our fine forum, but I've learned over the years that biggerben very rarely misjudges situations like this.

As such, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you.

Here's a question to start:

How much third-party testing did you do on raw and/or finished products?
Thank you for the welcome, biggerben692000 and I are aware of potential incredulity, I get it. Great question on third party testing. In 2011, when I started the UGL, there were no laboratories in which to send samples. I had an army of people who would take measured doses, and have their blood tested at certain times. I took samples from at least 50 raw material sources in China, and I chose the best three to stick with. I was probably the only one to do any form of testing at the time. Later on, in 2013, we found someone who worked at a college lab, and could run mass spectrometry on our samples. We utilized that source most of the remaining years I was in business. I rose to the top because of my high quality products, which I slightly overdosed to gain a good name. Thanks for the question.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, I was sent here by biggerben69200. He and I firmly believe that I can be of help to many people here.
I have a very interesting memoir regarding testosterone, its derivatives, and other hormones. I am a biochemist, who tailored his degree, and the last 20 years of his life, to understanding and studying these compounds. I have a true rags to riches story in the vein of “Wolf Of Wall Street”, or “War Dogs”, and my experiences may prove very interesting and useful to you.

I have experienced life altering improvements from using testosterone, its derivatives, and some other hormones, which is why I developed such a passion for them. After years of dabbling in the black market, in 2011, I started my own UGL making my own products, which turned into a massive multi-million-dollar empire. At one point, I was rated by various forums as the 3rd largest and most popular anabolic steroid source in the world. In 2015 I was indicted by Operation Cyber Juice, spent some time in Federal Prison, and have recently been released to start my life over.

As men of science, it is well understood that empirical evidence is the only way to truly comprehend a field of study. I am uniquely positioned in this industry because I have empirically studied tens of thousands of people using hormones. I have guided approximately twenty thousand pros and amateurs through their cycles to achieve the desired results. I have studied, on a more prominent and vast level than any endocrinologist or urologist, the effects of these hormones on a wide array of people, and at a bigger sample size than almost anyone else in the world.

It is important to understand that I am no longer involved in any illegal activities. I have served my time, and am now ready to use my vast amount of knowledge and experience legally. I have entertained offers to buy the rights to my story, and have commenced publishing serialized chapters of my book on the internet. Additionally, I have launched a TRT clinic. I think the education on the use of these compounds has come a long way in the last decade, and I am proud of our community for that. Please let me know any way that I may be of help to you.

steroidal.com/steroids-news/founder-operation-cyber-juices-biggest-ugl-sentenced/
This is excellent. Thank you for taking @biggerben692000 advice and joining here. I love reading his posts when he explains first-hand experience with the legal system. It’s very interesting.

You also write very well and I like to see “smart” people lending credibility to this lifestyle. I am sure that the majority of us here share the same view in regards to the life-changing experience with testosterone, the derivatives, and other hormones.

We are not junkies, as the media would like to portray us. Rather we are all about self-improvement. Welcome to the UGBB. I look forward to reading your posts.

Reaction score
I’ll throw you a softball. I’m a competitive strongman, what’s your recommended strength stack? I don’t need to add size as I’m already well over my weight class and need to water cut to make weight (I could recomp a little but I’m “strongman lean” meaning like 13-14% BF), but I’m thinking more about CNS and neural adaptations and, of course, maybe a little extra lean mass
Great question! I always trained for mass and strength, and for that I always recommended testosterone, trenbolone, nandrolone, oxymetholone, and HGH. However, I stopped using and recommending trenbolone because of its side effects. You are asking to cut water, so we cannot take oxymetholone. I would take some testosterone, nandrolone, maybe stanozolol (unless that is hard on your joints)or Tbol, or halotestin in place of oxymetholone. If you observe too much water retention from the testosterone, utilizing fast acting esters, you can quickly change the testosterone to nandrolone ratio to reduce water retention. If you are fine with taking trenbolone, obviously use that in place of nandrolone. Have I adequately answered your question? Thanks again for your question and support.

Reaction score
This is excellent. Thank you for taking @biggerben692000 advice and joining here. I love reading his posts when he explains first-hand experience with the legal system. It’s very interesting.

You also write very well and I like to see “smart” people lending credibility to this lifestyle. I am sure that the majority of us here share the same view in regards to the life-changing experience with testosterone, the derivatives, and other hormones.

We are not junkies, as the media would like to portray us. Rather we are all about self-improvement. Welcome to the UGBB. I look forward to reading your posts.
Thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate that my friend.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground sir.

I would think that terms of parole would prohibit being even remotely involved in this world. 🤔

Regardless, glad you are here. @biggerben692000 has my full confidence.
Thank you for the welcome good sir. I am not on parole, in the Feds it is called Supervised Release, and is less restrictive than parole. I am not restricted from the internet in any fashion, plus, it is not against any laws to give advice and share the experiences that I have had. Thanks again for your welcome, I really appreciate your support.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

steroida.com/steroids-news/founder-operation-cyber-juices-biggest-ugl-sentenced/

Welcome
Look forward to hearing from you and learning/picking your brain
Like many ithers have said @biggerben692000 has my confidence.

Going back a few years a Turkish source was selling fake Pharma GH
BB outed him and made sure that the word was spread, the guy couldnt do business in the community ever again.

Lotsa guys have done that for fun, so no biggie

Heres where i saw who BB really was

He found all the Meso guys who were ripped off, worked with a few sources to make sure these guys (Some of them poor competing BB guys who couldnt afford to rebuy the Pharma GH they lost) were tsken care of, so that they werent out of pocket

Thats right, BB took care of a fuck tonne of random strangers and stuck out his neck to look after guys he has never met in his life, because it was the right thing to do.

A little off topic lol, but maybe ik channeling BBs long ass stories lol

What im trying to say is, if he says your GTG and youre here to help, im all for it and welcome you with open arms

Great to have your experience here

Reaction score
Welcome
Look forward to hearing from you and learning/picking your brain
Like many ithers have said @biggerben692000 has my confidence.

Going back a few years a Turkish source was selling fake Pharma GH
BB outed him and made sure that the word was spread, the guy couldnt do business in the community ever again.

Lotsa guys have done that for fun, so no biggie

Heres where i saw who BB really was

He found all the Meso guys who were ripped off, worked with a few sources to make sure these guys (Some of them poor competing BB guys who couldnt afford to rebuy the Pharma GH they lost) were tsken care of, so that they werent out of pocket

Thats right, BB took care of a fuck tonne of random strangers and stuck out his neck to look after guys he has never met in his life, because it was the right thing to do.

A little off topic lol, but maybe ik channeling BBs long ass stories lol

What im trying to say is, if he says your GTG and youre here to help, im all for it and welcome you with open arms

Great to have your experience here
I did not know this about BB! Thank you for the informative story. It takes a tremendous man to help a group of strangers, and my respect for him has grown even more. I appreciate the welcome; thanks for your support.

New Threads