I Was the Largest Convicted Anabolic Steroid Dealer in U.S. History. I have recently been released from federal prison. Hopefully I can help.

Reaction score
Hey! Do you remember me on that forum? It just gave me goose bumps to be called BD again, that is what all of my customers used to call me. It is good to see you too my friend. And thank you for your kind words my friend.
Damn I wish you guys were still in business 😭 🥺🥺
But great video by the way. Very detailed and fascinating to watch. Well spoken 👏

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, I was sent here by biggerben69200. He and I firmly believe that I can be of help to many people here.
I have a very interesting memoir regarding testosterone, its derivatives, and other hormones. I am a biochemist, who tailored his degree, and the last 20 years of his life, to understanding and studying these compounds. I have a true rags to riches story in the vein of “Wolf Of Wall Street”, or “War Dogs”, and my experiences may prove very interesting and useful to you.

I have experienced life altering improvements from using testosterone, its derivatives, and some other hormones, which is why I developed such a passion for them. After years of dabbling in the black market, in 2011, I started my own UGL making my own products, which turned into a massive multi-million-dollar empire. At one point, I was rated by various forums as the 3rd largest and most popular anabolic steroid source in the world. In 2015 I was indicted by Operation Cyber Juice, spent some time in Federal Prison, and have recently been released to start my life over.

As men of science, it is well understood that empirical evidence is the only way to truly comprehend a field of study. I am uniquely positioned in this industry because I have empirically studied tens of thousands of people using hormones. I have guided approximately twenty thousand pros and amateurs through their cycles to achieve the desired results. I have studied, on a more prominent and vast level than any endocrinologist or urologist, the effects of these hormones on a wide array of people, and at a bigger sample size than almost anyone else in the world.

It is important to understand that I am no longer involved in any illegal activities. I have served my time, and am now ready to use my vast amount of knowledge and experience legally. I have entertained offers to buy the rights to my story, and have commenced publishing serialized chapters of my book on the internet. Additionally, I have launched a TRT clinic. I think the education on the use of these compounds has come a long way in the last decade, and I am proud of our community for that. Please let me know any way that I may be of help to you.

steroida.com/steroids-news/founder-operation-cyber-juices-biggest-ugl-sentenced/
Read all this on meso two months ago I'm sure. Then you just vanished as soon as they started pulling you apart. But if by chance you are someone else with identical intro hi and welcome. Sorry if I've confused you with someone else with identical story word for word.

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, I was sent here by biggerben69200. He and I firmly believe that I can be of help to many people here.
I have a very interesting memoir regarding testosterone, its derivatives, and other hormones. I am a biochemist, who tailored his degree, and the last 20 years of his life, to understanding and studying these compounds. I have a true rags to riches story in the vein of “Wolf Of Wall Street”, or “War Dogs”, and my experiences may prove very interesting and useful to you.

I have experienced life altering improvements from using testosterone, its derivatives, and some other hormones, which is why I developed such a passion for them. After years of dabbling in the black market, in 2011, I started my own UGL making my own products, which turned into a massive multi-million-dollar empire. At one point, I was rated by various forums as the 3rd largest and most popular anabolic steroid source in the world. In 2015 I was indicted by Operation Cyber Juice, spent some time in Federal Prison, and have recently been released to start my life over.

As men of science, it is well understood that empirical evidence is the only way to truly comprehend a field of study. I am uniquely positioned in this industry because I have empirically studied tens of thousands of people using hormones. I have guided approximately twenty thousand pros and amateurs through their cycles to achieve the desired results. I have studied, on a more prominent and vast level than any endocrinologist or urologist, the effects of these hormones on a wide array of people, and at a bigger sample size than almost anyone else in the world.

It is important to understand that I am no longer involved in any illegal activities. I have served my time, and am now ready to use my vast amount of knowledge and experience legally. I have entertained offers to buy the rights to my story, and have commenced publishing serialized chapters of my book on the internet. Additionally, I have launched a TRT clinic. I think the education on the use of these compounds has come a long way in the last decade, and I am proud of our community for that. Please let me know any way that I may be of help to you.

steroida.com/steroids-news/founder-operation-cyber-juices-biggest-ugl-sentenced/
Welcome, man! Very interested to hear your story and snag some knowledge along the way.

It's an older post, but welcome anyway!

Reaction score
Read all this on meso two months ago I'm sure. Then you just vanished as soon as they started pulling you apart. But if by chance you are someone else with identical intro hi and welcome. Sorry if I've confused you with someone else with identical story word for word.
I certainly didn't get pulled apart on MESO. Quite the opposite. The focus from the beginning has been to create value and help the most amount of people in the most meaningful way. I help everyone I can, and I would help you too Rickt. The fallout from this help everyone and create value campaign has been massively positive. Millard is paying me to publish serialized chapters of my book on MESO, Additionally, I am going to advertise my TRT clinic on MESO. I was met with overwhelmingly positive support on MESO, I very much appreciate the kinship I have found where ever I have traveled, and there have been very few naysayers and detractors. Go on Reddit, type in Hormonesforme.com, and tell me if anyone there is "Pulling me apart", or if it looks more like respect, admiration, and gratitude for dramtically improving the lives of countless clients. My company is on pace to be the fastest to 1,000 patients the industry has ever seen. As good as it makes you feel about yourself to shit on my tracks Rickt, you aren't going to be able to derail this train. Why don't you join the caravan Rickt, and let me help you too.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum. I know I cant ask for a source but my question is I want to do a stanozol only small cycle of 60-90 days. Is there any way to get legit stanozol anywhere in the USA without having a problem?Just to know if it is possible. I have done a stan only cycle and worked ok for me . What do you think?
Are you asking the OP? The last post in this thread you resurrected was Dec 1, 2022. I haven't seen Ryan arround in a while. He did have a chapter or something up at meso. Claims Millard is paying him to post that or something.

The last time I was aware of anyone on meso payroll was when the Underground first opened in 2012. There was a guy running around cursing and threatening sources and their shills there, He was there nearly every day for the first 6 months to a year. He set the tone and laid the groundwork for the Underground you see today.

The rules have changed and guys are banned for posting things we just shrugged off back then. Not as fun or exciting. Lot less to sort through if looking for info on a source.

As for Ryan the largest convicted dealer in history he was opening a TRT clinic which is cool. He would've had 3 to 5 yrs(most likely 3 yrs) of Federal Supervised Release which is better known to most as Federal Probation.

When he was released from Prison he went(as all federal inmates do) to a federal halfway house for a bit. Depending on the length of his prison sentence he would have 3 to 6 months(sometimes longer. Can be up to a year but chances are right around 6 monthd of halfway house time.)

After about 5 weeks he would have the option of transferring the rest of his halfway house time to Home Confinement. That's if he has a place to go to. If he's married US Probation would visit wherever he says he is going to be living to approve the location. If not he would stay at the halfway house until the 6 months or however much halfway house time he was given. While in the halfway house and or Home Confinement he is still property of the BOP. If you checked out BOP.gov and put his name in the inmate locator it would show Ryan as "In Custody" during this time.

His release date is when he leaves the halfway house or home confinement status. He then becomes property of US Probation. From the day he leaves the halfway house or is on home confinement and doesn't have to check in several times daily, he has 72hrs to check in with his probation officer. He has a long list of things to satisfy those people.

The feds keep their claws in you for a very long time. I haven't heard of a TRT clinic that prescribes Stanazolol. Your dog, cat, or horse may be able to get a script. Ask Ryan. He'll let you know your options.

New Threads