I'm new and I love what I see so far.

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm new here and so far this place and its people have yielded exactly what I came looking for. There haven't yet been any questions I have that haven't been answered somewhere on these forums. I found myself here shortly after the realization that I have no real mentors or really anybody to look up to in the BB scene. Something I was noticing that kept being repeated was people being told to go make an introduction post; so here I am. age 28, tattooer, navy vet, 5'11" 227lb

I'm currently feeling a bit lost in BB, as I've never competed before. I feel as though I don't even know what I don't know yet... y'know?

unsure of what else to throw in here but I sure as hell am glad to be here

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
First thing you need to do is drop the fags. No good bro.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Good intro my man. As for the BBing thing, you can train like a BBer, diet like a BBer, even look like a BBer but you're not a BBer until you step off the stage after the final round. If it's in your heart, make being a BBer your goal.

As for someone to look up to, that's never been my thing. Guys talk about this BBer and that BBer but we are so detached from them it doesn't work. You want some to look up to? How about the man you're going to be tomorrow after a killer leg workout? That's the man you should strive to be.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Is it true that men in the navy hold hands when they are in the bathroom at the urinals? I kid, I kid.

glad to have you with us. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Is it true that men in the navy hold hands when they are in the bathroom at the urinals? I kid, I kid.

Send!!!

New Threads