Indy Pro is no more

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Dang , can't be cheap or easy setting those up these days after all the pandemic bullshit , getting sponsors and advertising , coming up with the prize money n shit. Do all that and then sell just a box or two of tickets ... no bueno

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Dave Bowers (the promoter) is a great guy, really active in the NPC shows in the area. The mofo is HAYUGE. Dwarfs me when I stand beside him.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
To me Strongman has been getting more popular as far as fan base, that maybe affecting sponsor money for other strength sports. IDK just a thought.

Reactions: CJ

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
To me Strongman has been getting more popular as far as fan base, that maybe affecting sponsor money for other strength sports. IDK just a thought.
Strongman is fun to watch. I'd like to see it blow up more than it has.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Strongman is fun to watch. I'd like to see it blow up more than it has.
Everyone does but let's face reality, the cost of all the special equipment you need to have In order to train for all the events is staggering and on top of huge amounts of drugs and food expenses strongman requires coaching and probably not just one. It's probably the most expensive sport I can think of, maybe racing yachts costs more but I can't think of anything else.

New Threads