Infection

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this happened to me a couple years back, sore injection spot and fever within hours... with me it was a reaction because 2 days later i was fine.. however, i shouldve went to the docs to rule out infection. Listen to the doc and good luck bro

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could go to the pet store and buy a couple hamsters.......one gets the old gear and one gets the new.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't throw out the vials just yet bro...let's find out what's going on first. Make sure you inject the test from a new vial and in a new spot.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal. Me and omega have talked via PM and email. He is sending me both vials. They're are brand new vials that he's pinned once out of using brand new sterile pins. I asked him about this as my health and safety as far as blood contamination is #1 to me. I will be pinning .5 cc of test and .5 cc of mast in 2 different locations using 2 different pins. I will report the day I pin and will update good or bad of my findings. I contacted CVL via email and told them of what I am doing. I haven't recieved an email back from them yet but I'll post honest findings, if any. Like I said, I am convinced sterility isn't an issue as I've asked omega about his pinning procedure. My girlfriend works in the med field also and we have plenty of Zithromax laying around. I might even take day to day pictures with a time stamp if I can get my laptop screen fixed (got dropped off the desk) that way there's no questions about my honesty since I'm a CVL rep. Either way, good or bad, I will post my findings as health for everyone including myself is a priority. I am a rep but I am in no way shape or form financially involved with CVL so I have nothing to lose or gain by posting good or bad about what I find. I just want to rule out any possible causes to this situation as even though I'm just a rep, I 100% believe and trust in the company and if there's a dirty batch it needs to be resolved so there's no more cases like this and if it's not a dirty batch it needs to be resolved because things like this can hurt a company also if they aren't facts. Also for omega's health and safety he needs to know if he is just allergic to a certain type of oil or solution so this doesn't happen to him again.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very interested in seeing the results of this colt...however we should find out sooner then that...the test omega recieved is all the same batch so we should get some kind of info after his next pin from a new vial...but like colt said this will get taken care of. I am personally in contact with cvl over this matter and they have no issues with replacing the gear wether It's the gear or not. They have a new batch coming on line for their re-opening and they will work with omega on making this right even if its not their fault

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be the masteron maybe thats what Im allergic too? Or could of just been I did'nt clean injection spot enough or let the alcohol dry enough. I really appreciate you doing this colt, as Im sure do the other members. I would never want this to happen to someone else. And thanks cobra, appreciate it man.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya no worries omega...you will be compensated brotha...the reps here will make sure your taken care of :)

The mast and test are all made with the same oils...just don't come to any conclusions until we see what's goin on.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You might want to find out what the base oil used was - cottonseed or something else? You might be having a reaction to the oil itself.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is the 4th lab I have used, so it being the oil is very unlikely. Once I inject test only, Ill go from there. CVL has been great during this and will work with me any way they can, very reputable company.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool - i know when i brewed my own tren i used cottonseed!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh man, i'm gonna check back on this. Just got some CVL Test-E recently.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright, so the infection has gone down a lot, pain has gone almost away and redness is almost gone, looks really good today. Decided to go ahead and pin my left shoulder with the CVL test e. Did 1.5 CCs. I'll let yall know how it goes, so far so good.

Also, I have sent Colt the stuff, so we will see if it was me or those bottles. Thanks again everyone for the help.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - for what its worth i pinned CVL masteron yesterday and everything is perfect - no pip or issues. My test was Pinns - oh so smooth....

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when did you order sfstud? Cause if you ordered within the last month, prob the same batch as mine. Good to know these things so I can figure out where I went wrong.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine about two or three weeks ago. There aren't any batch numbers or dates on the vials, but i've only had mine about a week or so.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear omega!!!!

Make sure you keep cvl updated on this

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I did cobra, actually they checked up on me. So far they have been outstanding. sfstud, sounds like we have the same batch, so prob was just me not cleaning well enough and rushing the shot.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To be honest, after i read about your issue, i made sure that after i popped the tops on the vials i used an alcohol swab to clean the tops. I draw with an 18 gauge pin and then inject with a regular 23 pin. You need to watch it when you are changing pins on the syringe - Its easy to touch something that is not sterile.

So far so good, my next shot is on Friday.

New Threads