Infiniti's New Feature

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
According to Infiniti's new commercial their car is now able to predict traffic hazards 2-300 yards infront of it and react for you.

Amazing. Anyone know how this is done?

Here is an aftermarket product that does someting simular. Just wondering if there is someting else the auto maker is using.

https://us.mobileye.com/products/?gclid=CMyg-fjsqrkCFYdxQgod-SgAvA

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about the pedestrian or motorcycle in your blind spot as the car "reacts" to something 2-300 yards ahead?

I just see another reason for people to think less while driving and text more.

Perfect for the CA Obama supporter.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I have to admit yesterday I almost plowed a guy on his chopper. He didnt have LED for his brake lights and I was just going under a bridge at about 10 am and he was leaving it headed into the light then he slams his brakes and I didnt see them. Scary.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have an 06 infiniti m35x with more technology on it then a 2014 lexus/mercedes.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i met a dude once that would run drugs etc from mexico and he had some crazy expensive model mercedes that had a projection of the road on the windshield so he could drive at night with no lights and have no issues. didnt even know the shit existed.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i met a dude once that would run drugs etc from mexico and he had some crazy expensive model mercedes that had a projection of the road on the windshield so he could drive at night with no lights and have no issues. didnt even know the shit existed.

its ment to see "deers" crossing the road at night.
that lexus that parks itself...nice tech for women drivers.

check this touch screen and pandora set up.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2013/01/14/2013-detroit-2014-infiniti-q50/dsc_0270/

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yup introduced in 2005, called night vision assist. Sick

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shits crazy now. Nothing like the Buick my parents drove around when I was a kid. Used to get screamed at to stay away from the hole in the floor or you would die.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Infiniti G35X and its a badass car. I took it over a 2011 BMW 550xi. Infiniti has most definately stepped up their game over Merc and BMW. Still love the beemers but Infiniti has a cheaper price tag and is on BMW's heels.