Injectable Aminos From Titan or Amino asylum

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No but being as the clinic I use sells it , I bought it to try it out… didn’t know that was a crime nor less is trying something on my own body… you guys are ruthless I will admit that , glad I joined the chat to get reamed for having an opinion on something I’ve done and tried myself 😂
You joined to bump a thread from 2021 with an ad read.

It'll just get more ruthless from here, friend-o

Reaction score
No but being as the clinic I use sells it , I bought it to try it out… didn’t know that was a crime nor less is trying something on my own body… you guys are ruthless I will admit that , glad I joined the chat to get reamed for having an opinion on something I’ve done and tried myself 😂
Done and tried. But you don’t understand. And it FEELZZZZZZZ good so must work.

Sick pumps don’t mean anything. Oh wait, maybe you can FEEL the muscle growing fed by all that amino goodness.

Reaction score
You joined to bump a thread from 2021 with an ad read.

It'll just get more ruthless from here, friend-o
Actually joined to see what this forum was like… and the first post that popped up was this guys ( the ops) and I have experience with it so I figured “why not give my opinion” but aye all in a good welcome I suppose, I like to make an entrance anyhow! Nice to meet y’all and I’ll post a “welcome” thread to introduce myself properly… definitely not some young kid, been in the lifestyle/training since 2006, Tampa Bay Area local born and raised and I am 36 year old guy,. Im member of numerous other forums. Look forward to joining the conversation…. night fellas I got work in the a.m.

Reaction score
Ok. You’re new. Welcome to UGBB. LOL

If you’re serious about being a productive member here, go do an intro. Tell us about yourself and what your goals are, what you know and what you hope to learn. A good intro shows your serious. You skipped that part so that’s why we’re giving you shit and we immediately suspect you’re here just to sell something dumb.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Can you explain how injecting aminos produces a pump that’s almost “skin tearing”. How exactly does that work?
We've been doing it wrong this whole time.
Let's review what we already knew: pumps are the main factor in muscle growth (as long as tricep kickbacks are included)
Now what we didn't know: Injecting aminos = the sickest pumps
Put those two together and we will be the strongest, thickest most cut mfers on the planet.
Damn you @RiR0 for feeding everyone fake news. Ima go crush some candy.

Reaction score
We've been doing it wrong this whole time.
Let's review what we already knew: pumps are the main factor in muscle growth (as long as tricep kickbacks are included)
Now what we didn't know: Injecting aminos = the sickest pumps
Put those two together and we will be the strongest, thickest most cut mfers on the planet.
Damn you @RiR0 for feeding everyone fake news. Ima go crush some candy.
So Injectable Aminos are like pumps but better… like super pumps…. Like super awesome pumps…. Wait a minute, I got it…. Like pumps on steroids! 🤣

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
So Injectable Aminos are like pumps but better… like super pumps…. Like super awesome pumps…. Wait a minute, I got it…. Like pumps on steroids! 🤣
Just out of curiosity have you or @RiR0 tried injectable aminos? I have a couple of vials that were thrown into a little deal but have yet to use them. Not sure if I will.

Ill have to research some and start a thread if I ever decide to use them.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity have you or @RiR0 tried injectable aminos? I have a couple of vials that were thrown into a little deal but have yet to use them. Not sure if I will.

No I stick myself with enough shit already and I consume so many aminos daily that I really don’t see the point.

Reaction score

It doesn’t make sense. Yes, they are more “bioavailable” but eating is the way we’ve done it for a few 10,000 years with no real issues. I cannot understand how aminos create a pump, whether “skin tearing” or not. That’s silly.

It’s the Arginine and the citruline which are easily digested. Those two help blood flow.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
If you’re consuming 1.25+g of complete protein a day per lb you’ve got enough amino acids in your body.
If you’re carbs are extremely high then you can drop protein down a bit to .7-.8 g per lb

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I’m not a scientist or nore claim to understand it’s exact mode of effect but having experience using titans and aminos unlimited versions , it’s a very local swelling and flood of blood that I can only term or describe as “ skin tearing” and those are MY OWN WORDS . Honestly it’s a pump I’ve NEVER gotten from anything else… it can almost be overwhelmingly tight in the muscle site of injection. Don’t believe or take my word for it, your always welcome to try it yourself… I’ve done it extensively 6 or 7 , 30ml bottles to be exact
You're a fucking idiot

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
For the serious pumps you must get Schrader valves installed! You can then fill with air but the serious lifter springs the extra few bucks and does a nitrogen fill. We all know higher nitrogen = better muscle growth!

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Except this shit is absolutely worthless.

What does a “pump” have to do with anything???

Do you think the sick pump is growing muscle?

what about the theory of getting a good pump with moderately heavy weights by expanding the muscle so much to create micro muscle tears which will make new muscle? is that even possible?

don’t blast me too much. ha ha. im not too educated in the science of muscle building. just a thought that pop in my head. of course heavy weights is best to build muscle

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
what about the theory of getting a good pump with moderately heavy weights by expanding the muscle so much to create micro muscle tears which will make new muscle? is that even possible?

don’t blast me too much. ha ha. im not too educated in the science of muscle building. just a thought that pop in my head. of course heavy weights is best to build muscle
No it doesn’t quite work that way.
A pump is a side effect of resistance training.
Muscle damage isn’t what’s happening.

Reaction score

That was the commonly believed theory. It’s now known that mechanical tension stimulates hypertrophy. Heavy weights but more importantly taking sets to failure in the 8-12 rep range. Rep range only representing the area of best muscle failure. Failing on a heavy set of 3 isn’t as optimal because your tolerance for failure is a smaller window.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The "micro-trauma" model of muscle hypertrophy has been heavily debated over the past decade. At this point, it seems unlikely that "muscle damage" is a major driver of hypertrophy.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Actually joined to see what this forum was like… and the first post that popped up was this guys ( the ops) and I have experience with it so I figured “why not give my opinion” but aye all in a good welcome I suppose, I like to make an entrance anyhow! Nice to meet y’all and I’ll post a “welcome” thread to introduce myself properly… definitely not some young kid, been in the lifestyle/training since 2006, Tampa Bay Area local born and raised and I am 36 year old guy,. Im member of numerous other forums. Look forward to joining the conversation…. night fellas I got work in the a.m.