Iphone or apple users on si.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some of you were complaining as well as I was about the chat not updating with an iPhone. I just downloaded the google Crome app and the chat updates on its own again. Pressing the new posts button all the time for the chat to update gets annoying. So now I use google Crome instead of safari and it updates. It's free just so you guys know and it's a great app

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ his phone is susceptible to the AIDS virus

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some of you were complaining as well as I was about the chat not updating with an iPhone. I just downloaded the google Crome app and the chat updates on its own again. Pressing the new posts button all the time for the chat to update gets annoying. So now I use google Crome instead of safari and it updates. It's free just so you guys know and it's a great app
Do you find it funny that a google product is necessary to restore usability of your pos apple device?

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you find it funny that a google product is necessary to restore usability of your pos apple device?

Exactly. I use a nexus tablet and phone. I banned apple products in my household.,.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes my android was great in the chat here. iPhone not so much.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your PP is big enough you don't need chrome on your apple...

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I don't surf boards with the name steroid something from my phone ;)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry I actually wrote "thanks herm" but this POS apple device auto-corrected it into something else... Silly thing! :)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know how but by some miracle I survived almost 50 years without having a handheld computer in my face. I can even walk without one.

While at dinner one night a in a upscale restaurant I noticed the party of at least 8 kids all about 25 years old, all had the stupid ifuck phones, heads down pecking away. No one talked unless it was to the waiter. As chance had, they payed their check same time we did and they all walked out with their heads down, device in face. I let the door close right in ones face, this idiot walked right into the door.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao I wish I could say I couldn't believe that but it fits you so well. I can hear you now. Mother fucking little bitches.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Crome is way better for the iPhone then safari .. U can have unlimited tabs too

And PFM ... That shit is sooooooo damn common now people don't even realize its rude

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was a big problem for me. Downloaded chrome and it works like a charm now.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a huge apple guy lol until I was introduced to android devices. My iPhone was great for a first smart phone but after getting acclimated to how they work I'd never go back. Apple tries to limit what u can do with your device
Its capable of so much more and they want you to pay for very last bit of it. Screw apple if u ask me. Droids are getting to be just as stable and r just better all around

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Danke! Using it for my ipad. That refreshing shit was getting old.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love apple products. I still have and use the very first I phone ever, and it still works....

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love apple products. I still have and use the very first I phone ever, and it still works....
Well that says something about your demand for a device.

I still have a old nokea cell phone with snake 2 on it, and it still works.

See what I did there? ;)