Is 911 ng/dL enough or should i consider HRT ?

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just got my bloodwork results today and it says i have 911 ng/dL testosterone (27 y.o M). I'm still natty for the moment, i just supplement with tongkat ali.

So i was wondering if my testosterone levels are good enough for building muscle or if i should consider supplementing with external testosterone or anything else to increase my test (they say in the bloodwork results that normal range is between 270 and 1700).

Kraken

Reaction score
Yup, you're good and many guys would be extremely happy to have that level without giving themselves shots twice a week and shutting down their natural production. You don't want TRT if you can avoid it; it's a lifetime commitment.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, guess i will stay natty for now.
i was about to buy some test online last year but i guess it's good that i gave up on that idea from what u guys just said.
I will try to keep my current test levels with proper sleep and not going too extreme on the calorie deficit. Will do bloodwork again in a few weeks.

buck

Reaction score
His lab has a different range then what everyone else has. He is only middle of the normal range. The normal range at his lab goes up to 1700. I have used different labs over the years that the top of the range was any where from 600-1100. The number is only as good as the range it is being compared to.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
His lab has a different range then what everyone else has. He is only middle of the normal range. The normal range at his lab goes up to 1700. I have used different labs over the years that the top of the range was any where from 600-1100. The number is only as good as the range it is being compared to.
The range may be different but 911 ng/dL is still 911ng/dL which is extremely good naturally.

Reaction score

Testo.png

It says between 270 and 1734 for males between 20 and 49.

buck

Reaction score
The range may be different but 911 ng/dL is still 911ng/dL which is extremely good naturally.
Not really. The labs calibrate their machines different and the standard that they calibrate them to can reflect differently. The same sample sent to a different lab will come back with a different number.