Reaction score
You can waste your time shitposting me and WTF posting me but it’s not gonna effect my 18,000 reaction score at all shit for brains.
its ok,i need to strengthen me digits anyway👈, trying to get that prostate pumping game on lock..👉👌 if you know, you know😫🥵🥴

Reaction score
One is about prancing around on stage in a thong flexing in front of a bunch of random dudes with a fake spray tan. The other is about being a real man.
Nailed it. I know there's bodybuilders here and nothing against them, but it just isn't my thing. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a powerlifter either.

I love the weights, picking, pulling heavy shit up and letting them down.

Besides that I don't have the discipline for either sport, but the gym is my sanctuary for an hour or two a day.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Nailed it. I know there's bodybuilders here and nothing against them, but it just isn't my thing. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a powerlifter either.

I'm gonna use a throwback @SFGiants quote...

"You're not a bodybuilder until you step on stage and you're not a powerlifter until you step on that platform..."

And that's 100% facts...
Ever since that revelation I just consider
myself a guy who lifts weights, because that's simply the honest truth 🤷🏾

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rest assured even though everyone else hates you ( well not everyone), I'll always love you. 😁
thats funny, thats what my pimp says to me🤔 shes says youre my bargain bin babe, but cheer up at least your not free😊

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm gonna use a throwback @SFGiants quote...

"You're not a bodybuilder until you step on stage and you're not a powerlifter until you step on that platform..."

And that's a 100% facts...
Ever since that realization I just consider
myself a guy who lifts weights, simply because that's the honest truth 🤷🏾
It don't mean you don't live and train the lifestyle just as hard, it just means officially your not on record.

Our team wouldn't allow teammates call themselves powerlifters until they got on the platform and successfully in the books, couldn't bomb out.

I'd be pissed if I was a bodybuilder and people who never even dieted down that hard like @TomJ is doing right now but walking around the gym calling themselves bodybuilders, as in a competitive one that is.

But again building a body is an aspect many do that is just a part or being a bodybuilder but not the whole experience.

Just because I can swing a baseball bat don't make me a MLB Player!

New Threads