Israeli and American relationship

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It pisses me off that the Americans have this do what you like in the middle east friendship, and we'll give you the armoury. I might be wrong but is it for middle east intel?

If I was China, I would step in and sort the mess out "Stop fucken firing before we take you down and if the Americans try and back you up we'll take them out too" - but whats their incentive? Everyone needs an incentive

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude put down the Bourbon and back away from the bottle. I am sure you are just trying to get a conversation going but this kind of Drama we don't need.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats not what it is, look at the situation and tell me its right

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude put down the Bourbon and back away from the bottle. I am sure you are just trying to get a conversation going but this kind of Drama we don't need.
There's no need to get personal with my drinking either, but since we are, you are out of order.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be more than happy to share my views with you, I don't think we need to clutter up the forum with it. It will get heated and I don't doubt to the point Bans may occur. I really enjoy the company of all my Bros and sisters on this forum because we have these things in common. I always tell my kids, Don't go shopping for trouble, it will find you soon enough on its own.

BTW if you are going to be thin skinned about drinking take up a different pass time. I am part Irish and most of my family are happy drunks.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be more than happy to share my views with you, I don't think we need to clutter up the forum with it. It will get heated and I don't doubt to the point Bans may occur. I really enjoy the company of all my Bros and sisters on this forum because we have these things in common. I always tell my kids, Don't go shopping for trouble, it will find you soon enough on its own.

BTW if you are going to be thin skinned about drinking take up a different pass time. I am part Irish and most of my family are happy drunks.

I'll let it go, but to say one thing its not for you to tell me to put the bottle down (you dont even know if I have had a drink) and the drama caused from this topic is caused by your reaction. We at SI have many times talked about subjects that are not relevant - we are a brotherhood, just like you are my brother.

The subject is sensitive, and I understand your reaction - especially if you are an american

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No offence intended Minister. I have only positive thoughts for you, and for drinking for that matter. If I wasn't on cycle I'd enjoy throwing a few back with you. I enjoy having a good debate with someone that can logically defend their position, and at the end of the day if we don't see eye to eye still remain friends. If you are going to still be up for a bit we could take it to PM and I'll let you know my position and maybe you can persuade me to yours.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Capt Ron, I appreciate your response but lets do it here - I am interested in the question I have posed or else I wouldnt have asked it - especially to the a majority which are Americans on this board. I dont expect to see eye to eye on every subject matter, its okay to agree to disagree.

As for forum clutter, dont worry about that - we've had topics like 'why would you ban the person before you' and other 'in the news topics unrelated to steroids' This is also in General Chat and Conversation forum which is fine.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Minister i agree that the shit and fighting needs to stop BUT china taking the USA out?? LOL, take it easy...

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you insist. First I mourn the loss of every innocent in this conflict on both sides. Women and children should be spared the horrors of war. We all come to issues like this with our own biases, some we are aware of others we are not. One flaw in the thinking of many in the west in my view is, we believe that people would prefer to live in peace with their neighbors, and see their children grow and prosper. Unfortunately this is not the case in much of the middle east where Martyrdom and hatred are idealized and even worshiped. The stated goal of Hamas and their supporters in Gaza is not to establish a two state solution and live in peace it is to take over all of Israel and to eliminate all Jews. To achieve that goal they will sacrifice any life and preach hatred and death to their children. For months Hamas has fired rockets into Israel directly targeting civilians. They do so from sites strategically located near mosques hospitals and schools. When the Isrealies

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF not ready to post and no F ing edit button

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you insist. First I mourn the loss of every innocent in this conflict on both sides. Women and children should be spared the horrors of war. We all come to issues like this with our own biases, some we are aware of others we are not. One flaw in the thinking of many in the west in my view is, we believe that people would prefer to live in peace with their neighbors, and see their children grow and prosper. Unfortunately this is not the case in much of the middle east where Martyrdom and hatred are idealized and even worshiped. The stated goal of Hamas and their supporters in Gaza is not to establish a two state solution and live in peace it is to take over all of Israel and to eliminate all Jews. To achieve that goal they will sacrifice any life and preach hatred and death to their children. For months Hamas has fired rockets into Israel directly targeting civilians. They do so from sites strategically located near mosques hospitals and schools. When the Isrealies

I couldnt have put it better myself, and yes you are right, we could ink a few and debate various topics!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"either you're with us or your with the terrorists"

- George W Bush

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When the Israelis respond as they must and certainly have a right to they do so in a targeted manner trying to limit civilian casualties. Of course when the innocents that are being used as shields are harmed it is beamed around the world even when it is false and manufactured. To try to shift the stage, how long do you think China would put up with random rocket fire from Taiwan?