It's OK, Bro!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing a lot about prohormones lately. I know taking the leap to injectables is a big step, but I am telling you ph guys it is the way to go. Any ph worth a shit is really a steroid anyway and if you are going to be using steroids, you might as well get more bang for your buck. Not only do you get more for your money, they are healthier for you! Superdrol is a killer on liver enzymes and lipids. I am on a test only cycle and my lipids are great. So is my blood pressure. I have gained 20 pounds in 11 weeks....good luck finding a prohormone that will do that. I would never encourage someone to do something that might harm them or cause trouble.....but I honestly think it is good advice to recommend skipping the whole "only phs" stage and get on with it. It is ok, bro. Once you get going, you will see it isn't THAT big of a deal.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I also never understood the PH craze, especially if its only done to avoid pinning...that makes no sense

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ph in some cases are worse than aas.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ph in some cases are worse than aas.

not in some.........90%

I use to use them yrs ago. Would still run tes but would use h drol or epistane with it. Superdrol is so toxic its not even funny. Most guys cant get that threw their head.

The other big reason why you see ppl taking them is they are everywhere. Very easy to get, even for a 17yr old kid. With the media now days and fucking jersey shore everyone wants 20 inch arms and abs. They think this will be a fast track to that.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea there were a few dudes in my other gym that swore by Ph, but never understood why they wouldn't just use AAS instead. I thought it was oxymoronic.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity and to give me a frame of reference, comparing liver effects of superdrol to drinking beer- Would you say 30mg a day is like drinking a 12 pack every day? 18 pack? Worse?

I dont plan to use pros again, just wondering so I can explain to bros that ask me about it in a way that us mid-westerners understand. ;)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity and to give me a frame of reference, comparing liver effects of superdrol to drinking beer- Would you say 30mg a day is like drinking a 12 pack every day? 18 pack? Worse?

I dont plan to use pros again, just wondering so I can explain to bros that ask me about it in a way that us mid-westerners understand. ;)
I doubt anyone can truthfully answer that question. If you want to use something that mid-westerners understand, try this:

"Phs are for pussies. Real men run testosterone."

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've said what I wanted to. U do as u like. You know all of us here are against any ph

The real deal is certainly the real deal.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I plan to be on test e within a couple of weeks. Buying up supports and getting blood done this coming week.