Its weed day...name the strain your smoking on!

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Now that I am at a new job and randomly tested, I can no longer smoke. My two favorite strains from last year were Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez.

Now one of my buddies had this stuff that smelled awful, tasted nasty, and had me glued to the couch for four hours before I could finally move. He has a home theater setup and we watched Loki while high as hell... That was literally the strongest, nastiest weed I ever smoked.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Forum Cookies. These local guys have perfected this strain. This batch smells like blueberries.

IMG_6804.jpg

Reaction score
The best I ever smoked was some purple kush a buddy of mine grew in Humboldt country back in the mid 90's. It had a narcotic body high that lasted a couple hours. You never see that kind of smoke in dispensaries. It goes for 5-6k a pound, and you have to know someone.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The best I ever smoked was some purple kush a buddy of mine grew in Humboldt country back in the mid 90's. It had a narcotic body high that lasted a couple hours. You never see that kind of smoke in dispensaries. It goes for 5-6k a pound, and you have to know someone.
thats the shit i used to love in the late 90s

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was never into cannabis until I started to experience sleeping issues. I've been vaping for the past couple of years. Not only has my sleeping improved, but it really does help with my aches and pains.

Let's not forget about kratom..

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Some Mohan Ram .. not the best pic my hands aren't so steady.

"Mohan Ram is an insanely potent indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain that boasts an impressive average THC level ranging from 18-21% and an average CBD level between 1-1.5%. This dank bud was created by breeders at the infamous Sweet Seeds farms and is a cross of the hugely popular White Widow X SAD #1."

Mohan.jpg

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Some Mohan Ram .. not the best pic my hands aren't so steady.

"Mohan Ram is an insanely potent indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain that boasts an impressive average THC level ranging from 18-21% and an average CBD level between 1-1.5%. This dank bud was created by breeders at the infamous Sweet Seeds farms and is a cross of the hugely popular White Widow X SAD #1."

View attachment 52136
That's post training weed right there. Rare to see anything that CBD heavy.

New Threads