Ive missed you fokkers!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got moved in and internet set up! Sorry I havnt been around much lately, its been a real motherfucker of a move. I lived in one house for 3 weeks while the wife lived in the other. (6 hours away...) She had a contract start date on a new job and I had to finish up another. I got to pack every fucking thing in the old house myself, which sucked monkey cock. I was stressed the fuck out and lost 10 lbs over the last month and a half. Living between two houses made it hard to eat like I should have and I think the stress just made me not feel like eating. Anyway, were moved in and the worst is behind us. Except that my sewer line in the new house is totally blocked somewhere outside the house. So I get to dig up the back yard this week but fuck it. Could always be worse :)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the move. Sounds like your in the right place.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just glad I can finally catch up on WTF. BGH, we moved back close to family and 30 min from my kids. Way better than making a 6 hour drive to see them twice a month. That shit aint cheap. :)

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man it's good to have you back .........

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI...post up, make friends

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone else been at your house takin shits while you were 6 hours away. I'd look into that.