Joint Swelling

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Working out intensely has led to me to reignite the left elbow joint issue (something I developed in ‘07) and hasn’t quite reached the therapy it needs to be at to complement the right elbow. Right now I micro-brace and it works wonders but also apply the massage gun. I know glucosamine is good for joints but what can help the joint swelling come down?
d5603f595c5c4d38bafb532f42650ecb.jpg

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
It isn't medicine, but flossing always does the trick for me.

I don't like to take a bunch of pills. Yea, I know, coming from a dude that does what I do.

Voodoo band flossing made a world of difference for me.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It isn't medicine, but flossing always does the trick for me.

I don't like to take a bunch of pills. Yea, I know, coming from a dude that does what I do.

Voodoo band flossing made a world of difference for me.

I gotta start using mine. I have multiple aches and pains and my voodoo bands are collecting dust. Thanks for the reminder DEADlifter.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Anti inflammatory supplements might be worth a try if not already. Couple of weeks on omega 3s etc helps

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Anti inflammatory supplements might be worth a try if not already. Couple of weeks on omega 3s etc helps

I’ve been taking flaxseed oil (O3, O6, & O9). I’ll try other joint therapies.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your input. I’ll leave the post open for others that may have other joint strengthening/therapy suggestions. I know some of you all were asking about joint exercises; now I find myself seeking joint therapy. I will have to do more searching on the #Flossing & make sure to include “bands, gym equipment” in the query so I don’t get some teeny hopper dance. SwellOn Mates

Last edited:

New Threads