Juicepal Is this stuff a scam ?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wonder how they found him.
Not exactly hard when you're a domestic source with a website. Open sourcing domestically while openly talking about your specific assets and relationships.

We find the exact personal info of scammers. Why do you think it's harder for them to find someone than us?

How'd they catch him? He's a fucking retard.

Reaction score
Not exactly hard when you're a domestic source with a website. Open sourcing domestically while openly talking about your specific assets and relationships.

We find the exact personal info of scammers. Why do you think it's harder for them to find someone than us?

How'd they catch him? He's a fucking retard.
"Open sourcing domestically while openly talking about your specific assets and relationships"

Can you elaborate? What was he posting publicly?

Reaction score
Apparently he was flexing his products in front of exotic cars (lambos). Claiming hollywood & mr olympias were his customers.

On ASF they said he posted a customer's info but the board caught it and deleted it.

Also ripping off PayPal logo is a pretty big deal. Maybe one of the many reasons why he got shut down.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Apparently he was flexing his products in front of exotic cars (lambos). Claiming hollywood & mr olympias were his customers.

On ASF they said he posted a customer's info but the board caught it and deleted it.

Also ripping off PayPal logo is a pretty big deal. Maybe one of the many reasons why he got shut down.
Some of this is 100% true.
Some is 100% false.
Somew requires a little context.

Obscured78

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter. He made mistakes and now he’s gone.

Reaction score
JP’s site is now hosted inside the US with a hosting company that hosts other seized websites for the government. The nameservers are also the official government seizedwebsite nameservers. It’s seized.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
. It’s like when Dante Trudel posts on forums after a bodybuilder dies and basically says I know the truth but I’m not telling
This the same guy that shat on Gymntonic on ASF?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
This the same guy that shat on Gymntonic on ASF?
Well fuck Gymntonic he’s a scumbag snake oil salesman. I respect Dante a lot he’s one of the most honest and respectable and knowledge guys in this industry but yes its him.
You can go on ProMuscle and almost without fail when there’s a thread about a dead bodybuilder Dante does this.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Well fuck Gymntonic he’s a scumbag snake oil salesman. I respect Dante a lot he’s one of the most honest and respectable and knowledge guys in this industry but yes its him.
You can go on ProMuscle and almost without fail when there’s a thread about a dead bodybuilder Dante does this.
No disrespect meant...

Reaction score
Juice pal was the first site I found when I was seeking for purchase, and this sites forum scrounging veered me away from making a buy. 100% why I joined and respect the people on this forum for their honesty and non desire to offend through truth without the gossipy maybes

New Threads