Juicepal okeedoked me!

Reaction score
This guy Juicepal had attitude right from the start of contacting him. He took his time with the order which he said was domestic and would take 3 days tops to deliver. 9 days later I get my gear which was way under-dosed Garbage! They were cheap, clear no name capsules which felt kind of light to me so I popped open a dbol 50mg capsule and measured the powder and it was only 10mgs! The same with proviron but even less was in the capsule! It was like a fee grains! He tells me it's really pure, no cut or fillers that's why they were small! The gear was crap!

I have seen juicepal make some outrageous claims about his gear and the people he sells to. Clearly all powders come from the same source and JP cuts it and attempts to make more money from newbies and inexperienced members of ASF and Meso. Be warned these products and junk. I doubt I'm the forst one to be scammed by juicepal.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Ask him in what universe you can get 50mg of drug out of 10mg of powder, because top physics minds would like to know

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
Where did you know/hear of this juicepal guy? Was he recommended by any well respected members from any well know site? Even though the capsules were under-dosed, did you you try them out to see if any good result?

Reaction score
Juicepal is a well know cash hacker and should be avoided.
This is also bullshit. I am not a well known cash hacker. There was a guy that created a fake website (completely fake) so when people google me after buying my gear from the local gym rat, they think the website is mine and get scammed. Only use me from reputable websites. Not random googled websites.

ugbodybuilding.com/threads/25770-Juicepal-scamming-at-AB

He wasn’t turning you on to a source it was a joke lol
As you can tell, this kid is very stupid. It was obvious the other guy was joking but he thought he was serious. Hopefully you guys see the type of idiot i am dealing with...I don't remember him, but if i gave someone an attitude they had it coming...

The guy had attitude from the start. he took his time with the order which he said domestic would take 3 days tops.
9 days later I get my gear which was way underdosed Garbage! They were cheap no name capsules which felt kind of light to me so I popped open a dball 50mg capsule and measured the powder and it was only 10mgs! The same with proviron but even less! It was like a fee grains! He tells me it's really pure, no cut or fillers that's why they were small! The gear was crap!
What we have here is a stupid kid that had his feelings hurt by me. Sounds like you were pissed off that I called you what you are... an idiot So now you post shit about my brand. Hence you are not even a regular poster.

I had an attitude because I am not desperate for business otherwise I would never give you an attitude. If I had no sales I would kiss your ass and do everything I could to earn your repeat business. But that's not the case. For example, if you send me 7 emails within a 24 hour period, i will tell you to stop ****ing spamming me. Thats my attitude yes. Stuff like this i have no patience for. Order from someone else.
If you are an idiot I will let you know. My goal is not to make as much money as I can. Otherwise you would see me on more forums.... MESO, BOP, AB, professional muscle (which i would be a guaranteed sponsor at which very few sources are qualified for.)

No where do I say nor have i ever said t/a is" 3 days tops." Priority Mail alone is 2-3 days. It has always been 3-8 days.

My gear is under-dosed garbage yet you have no lab results or photos to prove it. Yet some of the most known and professional bodybuilders order from me. That's right they pay me, which I'm ashamed of myself for allowing them to do.. People that high up should be given it for free. I'm ashamed of myself when i charged some serious legends that have ordered from me...

Also, I never sold dbol at 50 mg. It has always been 25 mg. Do you have photos of you opening my capsules that show its 10 mg on a scale. Complete bullshit. Why would you even order dbol from me if you have a a .001 G scale at home. why don't you order dbol raws yourself ? Because you are full of complete shit.

There is not a single domestic source that does more verified HPLC tests than me.

Last edited:

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
My gear is underdosed garbage yet you have no lab results or photos to prove it. Yet some of the most known and professional bodybuilders order from me. Thats right they pay me, which im ashamed of myself for allowing them to do.. People that high up should be given it for free. Im ashamed of myself when i charged some serious legends that have ordered from me...

There is not a single domestic source that does more verified HPLC tests than me.

Ah yes, the legendary JuicePal! I remember Mike O'Tren and Dexter Jackson mentioning you last week when I was lifting 800lb on bench for reps at Eddie Hall's gym.

Nice intro

Reaction score
You make funny jokes.But ironically what i say is true.
ugbodybuilding.com/forums/79-Bodybuilding-News-Competitions
This section has a lot of posts about high profile bodybuilders, but going through the section briefly i see quite a few of my clients on there.

So can I get an agreement between you that If i get a moderator and Admin of this site to verify what i just said above that ATLEAST 1 bodybuilder mentioned on the first page on your bodybuildingnews section that orders from me, to ban you? Do you agree?

Let me know so I can speak to the mod or admin privately to confirm the above. I would like an agreement between the moderator/admin. As long as their agreement, and the admin posts publicly that he agrees to bann you if i am right i will spend the time. I mean if you go on the forum source on i can link you to the post where a client placed within top 3 in Olympia .

And for the record, i am no way disrespecting this site, I only came here to defend myself since the OP was talking out his ass. I mean his story does not make sense. 3 days tops, and my 50 mg dbol(which in ever sold ) was actually 10 mg because it is pure? wtf? Only here to defend myself between a 5 poster that had his feelings hurt because i gave him an attitude for most likely being a dumbass.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
No, you bumped a year old thread (well a year since the last time juicebuddy posted) lol

Oops! It popped up in my feed and I saw the month. I didn't even look at the year!

My bad.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oops! It popped up in my feed and I saw the month. I didn't even look at the year!

My bad.

Its relevant. I was going back and forth with jp on another site about how I didn't really care but that I also didn't believe that he has Hollywood A listers as clients to go along with 7 of the top 10 Olympia finishers this last year as clients. When I asked him if he thought it wise to be as needy for attention as he is being a domestic source?

I asked him if he was considering a rebrand for security reasons. You can only snub your nose at LE for so long before they take notice...and then place an order in an Undercover capacity. Then its just a matter of time. Jp has been known to post photos of luxury sports cars with his JP name sewn in the custom seats. Proceeds from his illegal drug operation. Purple Panda has done the same stuff. Difference is Panda is an ex pat living in China who knows he is never coming back to the states. Ever. Jp is here. To full of false pride with an ego that won't allow him to keep quiet. He screams "Look At Me!!"

Jp told me that LE has better things to do than bother him or his customers. I mentioned that the Community isn't short on Federal or State level busts. Then he tells me that with the # of LE members on his customer list he isn't concerned. That implies that LE will look the other way or give him the "heads up" if his name comes up in a LE briefing. He is aggressive and comes across as a guy abusing stimulants. I told him as much.
I predict by June 2022 JP will join the ranks of other busted sources. I don't wish that on anyone but some people have a destiny that can't be undone.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
How did that old tv commercial for MasterCard go ... was it something like this?

"Endless posts from or about a source unknown to many on UG ........... meh."

"One post from someone with a broad perspective on our community ........... Priceless."

Its relevant . . .

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
He is a cocky SOB- seen his ramblings on meso. His products may indeed be good but like you said he is quite mouthy and Im sorry but I just dont believe that Phil Heath and the last few Olympia winners are his clients, but I am a pessimist ya know.........
Its relevant. I was going back and forth with jp on another site about how I didn't really care but that I also didn't believe that he has Hollywood A listers as clients to go along with 7 of the top 10 Olympia finishers this last year as clients. When I asked him if he thought it wise to be as needy for attention as he is being a domestic source?

I asked him if he was considering a rebrand for security reasons. You can only snub your nose at LE for so long before they take notice...and then place an order in an Undercover capacity. Then its just a matter of time. Jp has been known to post photos of luxury sports cars with his JP name sewn in the custom seats. Proceeds from his illegal drug operation. Purple Panda has done the same stuff. Difference is Panda is an ex pat living in China who knows he is never coming back to the states. Ever. Jp is here. To full of false pride with an ego that won't allow him to keep quiet. He screams "Look At Me!!"

Jp told me that LE has better things to do than bother him or his customers. I mentioned that the Community isn't short on Federal or State level busts. Then he tells me that with the # of LE members on his customer list he isn't concerned. That implies that LE will look the other way or give him the "heads up" if his name comes up in a LE briefing. He is aggressive and comes across as a guy abusing stimulants. I told him as much.
I predict by June 2022 JP will join the ranks of other busted sources. I don't wish that on anyone but some people have a destiny that can't be undone.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
only after a forensic audit by Cyber Ninjas will I believe you :32 (19):
I...JuiceTrain, the official name holder of Juice have no affiliations with these off brand juicies...

please continue...

New Threads