Just getting back into the routine …

Reaction score
Hello all, as you might have guessed; Im a new member. I’ve been out the gym for way too long, embarrassingly it’s been about five years and I just got back in a few months ago just trying to get back to what I used to be because right now I’m just a skinny shit. Barely 200 pounds now where my max was about 245. I don’t feel nearly as motivated as I was but that might be a function of age , I’m in late 30’s now. Well… that’s all I have to say I guess. I’m just trying to get jacked! Let’s go!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
One foot in front of the other.

Welcome to the Underground, now get to work.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
take it one step at a time and you will get back into to groove. good luck man

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Put your head down, get to work and don't look up for awhile. Late 30's.... maybe time to test the TT if you're dragging ass. That was my more notable sign of low T.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
If you’re like me I just dive back in head first. I’m all or nothing.
I cant ease back in.
I will suggest you try something like DC training with higher rep ranges to really get back to where you were pretty quickly.

Reaction score
I cant ease back in.
I will suggest you try something like DC training with higher rep ranges to really get back to where you were pretty quickly.
I feel you and I think I’m gonna go with that approach! previously I was prescribed testosterone cypionate (depotest) for TRT but unfortunately I no longer have that prescription so I’m just trying to do this natural and I’m gonna try to see if I can mental my way back to being a brute force instead of a skinny bitch. 1651804284454.jpeg

Reactions: PZT

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I feel you and I think I’m gonna go with that approach! previously I was prescribed testosterone cypionate (depotest) for TRT but unfortunately I no longer have that prescription so I’m just trying to do this natural and I’m gonna try to see if I can mental my way back to being a brute force instead of a skinny bitch. View attachment 21591
Low T sucks. You could always do what most people who use gear do and get your test from a solid ugl

Reaction score
Put your head down, get to work and don't look up for awhile. Late 30's.... maybe time to test the TT if you're dragging ass. That was my more notable sign of low T.
I’m dragging ass like a dog with a dingleberry. During my last cycle I was legitimately prescribed Depo test From endocrinologist but I don’t have health insurance right now so I got to get insurance first unless I wanna go broke.

Reaction score
Low T sucks. You could always do what most people who use gear do and get your test from a solid ugl
And there’s the problem I’m used to getting mine from the US government well US pharmacies I should say might as well be the government at this point but I don’t know maybe I’ll try this natural thing and see what happens if it doesn’t work out I’m gonna have to figure something out

Reaction score
I feel you and I think I’m gonna go with that approach! previously I was prescribed testosterone cypionate (depotest) for TRT but unfortunately I no longer have that prescription so I’m just trying to do this natural and I’m gonna try to see if I can mental my way back to being a brute force instead of a skinny bitch. View attachment 21591
I’m dragging ass like a dog with a dingleberry. During my last cycle I was legitimately prescribed Depo test From endocrinologist but I don’t have health insurance right now so I got to get insurance first unless I wanna go broke.
My sex drive is in the shit tubes too

Reaction score
I cant ease back in.
I’m with you on the all or nothing ideology… that’s the way I was born.

Reaction score
Welcome and just always keep consistency in mind.
Can you elaborate on consistency? I assume you mean just making sure I’m at the gym 3 to 4 days a week no days off shit like that just staying focused

Reaction score
I cant ease back in.
Yeah I don’t think I have an option but to do a higher reps because I simply don’t have the strength to do low reps and high weight right now

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Go check your testosterone. If you are dragging ass after a few months in the gym, low sex drive and history of TRT...you might want to get back on. If not, it will probably be a long and depressing road ahead. You can try it naturally but try to have realistic expectations.

BTW, what is that pose? Looks like you are holding an invisible baby. No need to hide the ab flab, many of us have it.

Reaction score
Go check your testosterone. If you are dragging ass after a few months in the gym, low sex drive and history of TRT...you might want to get back on. If not, it will probably be a long and depressing road ahead. You can try it naturally but try to have realistic expectations.

BTW, what is that pose? Looks like you are holding an invisible baby. No need to hide the ab flab, many of us have it.
I love the photo critique that shit had me rolling I’ll try to get you a better picture but yeah I’m struggling in the gym and I’m struggling to stay there back in the day I didn’t wanna leave.This was me pre-TRT

Attachments

• 27DDC41F-6EBE-4FFD-9519-D9BA2862D442.jpeg
    27DDC41F-6EBE-4FFD-9519-D9BA2862D442.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
  • B5812555-8665-4B0B-8B7B-9E9D45C8BF8C.jpeg
    B5812555-8665-4B0B-8B7B-9E9D45C8BF8C.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ABFB87B7-7214-4C71-B7E4-1048903683D9.jpeg
    ABFB87B7-7214-4C71-B7E4-1048903683D9.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Dex