Kai Formula_Secret Scam?

Reaction score
Hi! So during my research, I was led to this site. I wanted to know if Kai was a con man or not. Of course, when you email them to find out more, they tell you, you won't find anything online. But I call BS.

So far, I've found a few posts calling him a con man, but I would like to engage with a larger audience and get their thought. Spending $980 for his so-called app seems a bit too much to me.

What are everyone's thoughts?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Hi! So during my research, I was led to this site. I wanted to know if Kai was a con man or not. Of course, when you email them to find out more, they tell you, you won't find anything online. But I call BS.

So far, I've found a few posts calling him a con man, but I would like to engage with a larger audience and get their thought. Spending $980 for his so-called app seems a bit too much to me.

What are everyone's thoughts?
My thoughts are.........no

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I have always wanted to look like a white Kai Greene.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Put your money towards quality food and gym memberships.

Here's the secret.... Work hard and eat properly and consistently, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. You'll make tremendous progress.

Free of charge.

buck

Reaction score
The basics of consistently increasing strength with enough reps for hypertrophy , eating real food and rest in ones early years has worked for virtually everyone that has actually applied it. Later when growth slows it isn't hard to invent your own ways to extend a set farther. It is not rocket science. Tax a muscle enough where your brain thinks getting bigger is the way to survive. Getting bigger is just a survival mechanism.

Reaction score
I attended one of his live webinars which lasted about an hour. The webinar was geared towards "buy now at this price - this is your last chance" yet the very next day he was sending out follow-up emails looking for sales. Here is part of my email to him which he never responded to, even though we had communication going back and forth prior to these questions:

Is it legal in the US to buy, receive, or possess raw powder to make these drugs?

Do the raw powders come with legitimate chemical assays? If so, are these done by 3rd party companies located within the US? Have you personally paid for chemical assays? And if so, what have you found?

How many different companies are you referring customers to for the purchase of raw materials? Are there different suppliers for different products?

You spent very little time discussing the legalities involved:

Is it legal in the U.S. to buy, receive, or possess raw powder for steroids? I'm in FL. We can't even buy/possess finaplix.

Regardless, once you've made your own gear, you are now in possession of drugs that are considered a felony without a prescription. At least when I go through my TRT connections, it's legal. Albeit the options are very limited. And I'd love to have access to things like tren and primo.

Has anyone had their shipments confiscated by customs? What percentage of these shipments are getting held up or confiscated by customs? Have any of your customers/clients had legal issues as a result?

I would think, that once customs spots a baggy of white powder, even if it was flour, the chances of customs allowing that shipment through is zero. Then the feds come looking. Are these shipments guaranteed to get through customs? Is there a recourse to get your money back if the package gets held up by customs?

Is it necessary or required to use bitcoin to make these purchases? If so, why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using bitcoin? I doubt bitcoin works as Visa/MC in offering protection for purchases.

crido887

Reaction score
Is it a scam? I don't think so

Could you figure it out for free by being a regular participant on an AAS forum? Yes

Reaction score
Kai is one of those positive guys who you can't tell if he's fake or not. But if he's faking he's a damn pro actor on that one.

I like his approach and view on steroids, he's optimistic yet he doesn't do crazy shit. I used to watch his vids for fun and yeah he has lots of personal experience which is always cool. We can't just read and know everything, we need to experiment only then we can consider ourselves knowledgeable.

Reaction score
OK so I’ll repeat what I just wrote on another post regarding this topic.
Are the raws pure? I think so… Never seen test results obviously but they are dynamite.
Here’s the thing… You could put an order in for 50 g test p 50 g tren 50 g EQ 50 g test e (it was $600) You’ll have a total price for everything you bought and absolutely NOTHING in the way of individual price points. They tell you some bullshit about it being for your “Safety.” I guess shipping is where they get you.

Also let’s talk about the main point here, his method of production is ridiculous. Filtering through a whatman syringe with a caulk gun?? No way. Definitely an amateur set up. Double vacuum drip filtered all the way.

New Threads