Keeping the "We" in the game.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Small picture, minute to minute BS is just that.....it's BS.

As a community was a mix of "everything", not all of us agrees with me and I certainly don't agree with everyone, end of day, we are a community of one.

I can only suggest all guys that have had pissing matches and heated "minute to minute, small picture BS" drop that petty shit where it belongs, plenty of trash cans out there ;-).

PFM

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Those are touching words PFM. What it comes down to is we are all here to learn, grow, and chat. We all need to have the ability to get along and drop the small stuff. It hurts the bigger picture which could be lifetime relationships for us, being members here at SI.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pass the aromasin .... snif, snif.... and you young fucks think we are a bunch of grumpy old bastards... dammit... snif, snif... got sumptin in me eye... dammit!

Re-snif-spect,
Vette

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Group hug:tren:

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I missed the drama again...I guess....

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything written down will be taken the wrong way. Go with it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
New members that are new to the game and want to learn need to STFU and sit down and read posts to learn not flame others and or create drama for their own entertainment.

As for the member with time and experience I need say nothing because those are not aloud here and if sunk in the get swept out.

Funny thing is this applies to all in like, I never got good at lifting and gaining until I STFU and listened.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
New member ask all the ?'s you can there is no limit on them or any stupid one, your learning about the health and wellbeing.