Kenny KO

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch this guy on youtube? What are your thoughts about the way he calls people out on being natty or not? I find it entertaining and I get his message or do think he's just a troll?

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
So you’d rather a kids role model openly say there on gear? Odds are that kids going to be influenced even more to do it.

Look at what MPMD, Leo n longevity, Greg douchette have done. They made info on gear more accessible for younger kids, did it steer most of them away? Fuck no it turned them onto it.

Edit: just my jaded view of the whole “natty or not” video series YouTube’s seem to put out. If you look at Greg’s videos the natty or nots do exceptionally well in views and most of his other videos dont

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Greg's really no different maybe worse. I get it these guys lose sponsors if they admit it... more respect should be shown for the pros but they shouldn't say their natural. Michael O'hearne...are you kidding me. He's empathic about being natural. The guys amazing and has incredible genetics but he comes off as being an idiot with what he sais. My opinion only.

New Threads