lab test in your own home

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting stuff. Strange how the rules are changing for trt docs. It's getting where they need face to face time.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is interesting. In an industry that's built around waste and inefficiencies, this could be game changer. However, I doubt that it's in the industries interest to make the healthcare system affordable. They're in the business of making more revenue; not less.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I would equate it to having the technology to make school books/text book and homework available electronically for students. This would eliminate the cost of printing & having young kids carrying 30lbs of books & papers. We just dont do it.....ridiculous.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh wow this is amazing, technology is really picking up, this would be awesome to really monitor blood work and hormone changes thru out the day, and be able to monitor the heart and everything, BIG PHARMA will def step in, especially if they r seeing a loss in revenue

haha cant wait to see what device they shove in ur ass for that oscopy!! a worm with glasses on, or perhaps a little robot swinning around in ur bung whole haha good luck!!

curls

Reaction score
This is interesting. In an industry that's built around waste and inefficiencies, this could be game changer. However, I doubt that it's in the industries interest to make the healthcare system affordable. They're in the business of making more revenue; not less.

I would agree there is a tone of waste. Do not get me started on that or I could be here forever. Apple and the ones coming up with the apps will be the ones pushing this. They are the ones that will profit the most. I think most Doctors (not all) will be forced to staying up to date with this new technology. I for one would chose a doctor who offered this service over another doctor who did not.

curls

Reaction score
oh wow this is amazing, technology is really picking up, this would be awesome to really monitor blood work and hormone changes thru out the day, and be able to monitor the heart and everything, BIG PHARMA will def step in, especially if they r seeing a loss in revenue

haha cant wait to see what device they shove in ur ass for that oscopy!! a worm with glasses on, or perhaps a little robot swinning around in ur bung whole haha good luck!!

Big Pharma will not step in they are the pharmaceutical industry. They would love to see easier ways to diagnose people hopefully leading to more prescribed medications. The more you go looking for a problem the more likely you are to find one.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will never become mainstream. Obamacare will destroy this.

RoidGear.net

Latest posts