Labido crash??!!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
What’s up fellas and ladies!! So ik it’s been a min since I’ve checked in ! Everything was going great up until about a week ago I’m still doing the 700 mlg a week 2 shots tue and fri but I’m starting to have a sensitive nips and my sex drive ****ing crashed I was taking over the counter arimistane it’s basically androsta 3,5diene-7,17-Dione wich supposed makes the estrogen blocker I felt it crashed my estrogen so I stopped taking it I have some Arimidex on the way how should I take it how much ect it’s 20mg tabs. Shit a couple weeks ago sex drive was off the hook I need that back. Been making lots of gains and am still growing !!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Also sch blood work but the appointment is about 2 weeks out !!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Thanks bud that’s kind of what I planned !

BulldogBo

Reaction score
So how much should I take half tab every other day after I get blood work done

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Get your blood results then we can help you with dosing. I'd be surprised if an OTC ai could crash your e2. But I've been surprised before. Could be high e2 or low e2.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Id be surprised if an otc thing crashed your e2, id put my money on it being high. But like the smarter people have already said, get your blood checked so you know whats going on and then they will be able to help much more efficiently.

New Threads