Legal Anxiety Cure

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I think thats a very reasonable starting dose - should work out to .1375mg of clam IINM, plenty for a Lass looking to improve sleep or beat anxiety IMO.

Its strong stuff. When I can / when I'm not on the road, I'll be alternating this eod with some melatonin on me 'off' nights.

I wish I had your tolerance. I took 1/2cc this morning just to feel normal. And no, it's not tolerance. I took 180+ Valiums on graduation night and drove home. I took 80+ bars, but did wake up in jail :32 (20):

TheSpectre

Reaction score
100ml for $500 shipped. Not much work right now and could use the extra cash.

Reaction score
When I have bad anxiety, I just get away from the wife for a while, works like a charm!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Any one really try this shit? Does it work? Kind of sketchy in my eyes but hey you never know.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Id be very interested, especially since my doctor retired and new doctor is a man hatin dike!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
recent update from my friend - she started at 2.5iu but really wasnt her spot. she may have a higher tolerance than some people, as Spectre said... her sweet spot is 6iu. typically will only take it when its really bad and will take it towards the end of the night, really helps calm the anxiety and sleeps well...doesnt knock out, but 100% helps with the sleep. these are what i have gotten from it, ill see if i can have her give me some more details. but overall...6iu is the sweet spot and only taken as needed and really enjoys the benefit of it

TheSpectre

Reaction score
recent update from my friend - she started at 2.5iu but really wasnt her spot. she may have a higher tolerance than some people, as Spectre said... her sweet spot is 6iu. typically will only take it when its really bad and will take it towards the end of the night, really helps calm the anxiety and sleeps well...doesnt knock out, but 100% helps with the sleep. these are what i have gotten from it, ill see if i can have her give me some more details. but overall...6iu is the sweet spot and only taken as needed and really enjoys the benefit of it

25iu is the sweet spot for most with severe anxiety. Hell, I take 40iu every morning and 25iu in the evening (before the gym, strangely....).

I think you misread what I typed bro.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice man. i picked this up for a friend who will start using it next weekend likely. Maybe should start her at 2.5iu if that dang strong on you.

2.5, unless she has a crazy tolerance like me.5iu if you are with her all night. 180+ Valium on graduation night!

25iu is the sweet spot for most with severe anxiety. Hell, I take 40iu every morning and 25iu in the evening (before the gym, strangely....).

I think you misread what I typed bro.

i was going based on these previous ones. had mentioned 2.5iu since I think Noble said he was doing 5iu and worked like a charm for him. her anxiety isnt a daily thing in comparison, it hits at particular times.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
i was going based on these previous ones. had mentioned 2.5iu since I think Noble said he was doing 5iu and worked like a charm for him. her anxiety isnt a daily thing in comparison, it hits at particular times.

She is much like me. I don't function in society without medication. Everyone has a different tolerance. I was 16, an my older brother gave me three 2mg Rohypnol from Mexico. I took two and it felt the same as 4mg Klonopin. My friend took the other one and drank two beers. He puked everywhere ��

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yea, thats me there. Same potion, 5 IUs from a slin pin (no needle obviously) and I sleep like the dead.

TheSpectre

Reaction score

I think I meant 5iu on that second post. My apologies.

TheSpectre

Reaction score

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She is much like me. I don't function in society without medication. Everyone has a different tolerance. I was 16, an my older brother gave me three 2mg Rohypnol from Mexico. I took two and it felt the same as 4mg Klonopin. My friend took the other one and drank two beers. He puked everywhere ��

all good brother, no worries. I wanted her to take the standard and then cut it in half b/c want her to start at the far far bottom just in case it wasnt enough. she started there and then adjusted and found that 6iu is her sweet spot. doesnt take it every day..just takes it on a really hard hard day and helps her at night. doesnt need to take it to sleep but just a long drawn out day...helps her. so far so good. if she wakes up anxious as hell with the job...may do a 3/3 split.

thanks bud, some really good stuff

New Threads