Legal Anxiety Cure

TheSpectre

Reaction score
lolz if it knocks you out...its good! yeah i gave her some of my slin pins so she can dose it out. loves it as def helps her when needed

I'm glad to hear that. I couldn't afford a psychiatrist with no insurance. And many regular General Practitioners either won't prescribe or make you go every month and pay for piss tests.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that. I couldn't afford a psychiatrist with no insurance. And many regular General Practitioners either won't prescribe or make you go every month and pay for piss tests.

They don’t order piss tests without reason. I know....

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Because they suspect you of drug abuse.

Some patient OD'd on his prescribed pain pills and benzos so he stopped prescribing even Tramadol. I didn't abuse my Klonos. I had to take them daily just to be able to work.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Some patient OD'd on his prescribed pain pills and benzos so he stopped prescribing even Tramadol. I didn't abuse my Klonos. I had to take them daily just to be able to work.

Why do you keep engaging when you and I both know exactly what the situation was?

Why would your doctor drug test you to see if you were taking the drug he prescribed you? You were abusing a different drug.

How dumb do you think
i am?

I insinuated I knew from first hand because I’ve been in the same situation.

Its not a big deal man. Lots of us abused/abuse drugs.

You made it out to seem like any old Joe had to get drug tested to get a Rx for benzos which is absolutely false.

Anybody selling a product on this board should be held to a high standard of honesty.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
He tested every patient on a narcotic, bro. At that time I didn't have access to these other benzos. Only thing I did was drink alcohol. It's been about ten months since my last visit.

Why do you keep engaging when you and I both know exactly what the situation was?

Why would your doctor drug test you to see if you were taking the drug he prescribed you? You were abusing a different drug.

How dumb do you think
i am?

I insinuated I knew from first hand because I’ve been in the same situation.

Its not a big deal man. Lots of us abused/abuse drugs.

You made it out to seem like any old Joe had to get drug tested to get a Rx for benzos which is absolutely false.

Anybody selling a product on this board should be held to a high standard of honesty.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He tested every patient on a narcotic, bro. At that time I didn't have access to these other benzos. Only thing I did was drink alcohol. It's been about ten months since my last visit.

If he knew they were on narcotics, then What was he testing them for?

TheSpectre

Reaction score
If he knew they were on narcotics, then What was he testing them for?

No idea. He was extremely greedy. Possibly just for the money... Maybe to see if patients were on other drugs like meth or something. All I know is even old ladies had to take UA's.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm still using a small dose of mine, eod. Still some of the best sleep I've had in quite some time.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I'm making a new batch of Flubromazolam Tuesday. It's a bit stronger than the clonazolam.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
I have all kinds of natural supplements for sleep. Melatonin and 5-HTP+ helped me get to sleep.

But I was still only getting 3 or 4 hours at a time.

L-Theanine + KSM-66 Ashwaghanda were the magic combo that helped me sleep longer.

Both lower cortisol levels but KSM raises testosterone a bit too.

From just one Superior Labs Pure L-Theanine 250mg I took yesterday afternoon I slept over 8 hours since.

Waiting until after dinner tonight otherwise I will fall out too early! :p

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Doesn't work for people w/ crippling anxiety, its a bodily chemical thing, not a "tough guy thru it" thing.

Been through it. Tapering out/off is definition of tough man thing, fuq me was it tougher than most anything I've experienced in life. Holy shite

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spectre is soild and delivers as promise. I was in a light coma!!!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spectre is soild and delivers as promise. I was in a light coma!!!

agreed. delivery was nice and secure. friend i got it for loves it, she spilled it but needs more

New Threads