Lil Steve's Powerlifting Log - Supps, Nutrition, and Programming

Steeeve

Reaction score
Aw fuck and right on ! all in the same post HA! Glad it's working for ya i've been curious about that stuff for a while now just never pulled the trigger.

Merry Christmas !
Its been over two weeks and Im happy with how these peptides have been working for me. Especially for $150 spent

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I've been pinning the BPC-157 from them (AA) right into my knee and I must say it really helped with healing. Healing was going very slow, but once i started the BPC, it seemed to really progress from there.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score

The march onwards continues with 630. Stabbed at 640 and it FLEW before I came too far forward and literally fell over the bar. Hope everyone is well
Fuck yeah man right on , looked like you were just picking up your lunch box.

Steeeve

Reaction score
Fuck yeah man right on , looked like you were just picking up your lunch box.
Going to be shooting for 401.5 on pause bench and 506 on back squats near the end of prep. Deadlift cant be the only lift propping up the total

quackattack

Reaction score
Going to be shooting for 401.5 on pause bench and 506 on back squats near the end of prep. Deadlift cant be the only lift propping up the total
When's the meet? What federation? Sorry if this has been covered already.

Steeeve

Reaction score

Managed a sumo PR with 640 for my last heavy pull of this prep. Last heavy bench is in a few days and I feel pretty good about the 402 paused. Left knee is still unhappy, but the BPC and TB 500 are definitely helping. Only squatting once a week with reduced intensity has definitely helped as well. We'll just have to see what's available for squats on the day.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score

Managed a sumo PR with 640 for my last heavy pull of this prep. Last heavy bench is in a few days and I feel pretty good about the 402 paused. Left knee is still unhappy, but the BPC and TB 500 are definitely helping. Only squatting once a week with reduced intensity has definitely helped as well. We'll just have to see what's available for squats on the day.
WOOOOOOOOOO! fuck yeah man !!

TomJ

Reaction score

good shit man, things are getting serious!

Steeeve

Reaction score
Well done, you picked some great numbers and it shows... 1651 looks attainable for sure
I'd like to get it this year, but we'll have to see how the next couple training blocks shake out

Steeeve

Reaction score
425 pause squat PR
385 bench single
555 conventional PR

I'm still alive and at it. Still cruising at .200 and working at some areas of opportunity in the offseason like pause squats and conventional work. I'll be 8 weeks out and cycling back up here in a few days though! Have a meet June 25th (unimportant small local) and one July 30th (important USPA meet).

New Threads