Long Time Listener - First Time Caller

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking and reading what everyone's saying... I figured it's time to stop resembling a stalker and maybe introduce myself lol. I'm not really sure what to tell you all about myself. I'm Canadian. I've always had an interest in fitness. Started boxing at 12 years old. Starting lifting weights when at 17 years old. I'm 37 now. I don't have a ton of experience with gear, but I've definitely done a ton of research on it. It seems like there are some very knowledgeable people here (more so than myself, certainly), and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Thanks for having me :)

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I love the radio reference.

What does your training routine look like right now?

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I love the radio reference.

What does your training routine look like right now?
Right now I'm actually following Jeff Nippard's PowerBuilding routine and I'm seeing great results from it up to this point. If you're not familiar with the program, it's basically set up so every workout includes 1 or more of the power lifts, then the rest of the workout follows a hypertrophy principle. Odd weeks are full body workouts 4x week, even weeks are upper/lower splits.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Must be a Canadian thing. Read it thrice and didn't find it. Anyhow you seem like a whistler so best wishes for your research.
Just for the record once you start using all you Read seems to be contradictory. That is because we all process it differently.
Hi

New Threads