Lowest effective dose of Primobolan Depot...

Reaction score
Just as the title says, guys.

Last time I looked into this — which was years ago now — everyone used to say that Primo “needs” to be dosed between 600-800mg PW, and that anything less is a waste.

What is the general consensus with regards to dosing Primo these days? And what would be considered the lowest effective dose?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are better off using 500mg test than any dose of Primo. I've tried it at 1g plus for 30 plus weeks. I was sadly disappointed.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Primo was the only gear that had high degree of PIP for me ... and I agree with my brothers test with mast or npp are both far better choices ...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not worth its cost. bad ROI with it

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
It obviously depends on your level of development, but 500-600 will yield some results, it really shines at about a gram a week though. If you can afford primo comfortably then I think it's a really great drug. It's a "safe" drug as far as steroids go, test and primo make for a very clean healthy off season stack and will give some solid results.... might just get annoying to pin that much oil for 4-6 months. I don't trust any of the 200mg/ml stuff you see some sources offering. Pharma is 100mg/ml and thick as ****. A very good source I trust told me he can only make it at 150 and still be stable. Too easy to fake it with much cheaper eq or test mast combo and most people wouldn't know the difference.

I also like it for longer contest preps as a replacement for tren, I can't remember the mechanism but it is far better at preserving lean tissue then most other steroids (besides Tren). In a contest prep scenario, its a great drug to have in there if you only want to run tren the last 4-6 weeks.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Great for women.........but men not so much...However,the only compound I know of that won't shut natural Test level down...That being said ,,I guess you could do it alone,,,but why??

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Primobolan will shut you down at higher doses. I agree with Brock and the Steroididy. It was one of the favorites for many guys back in the days who were known for their symmetry. Zane, The Mentzers, Paris. You really need to already have an established physique for it to shine. I wouldn't trust buying it these days. Its not easy to come by like before

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I tried it because well, I wanted to try and have experience with different compounds but the pip was freaking crippling.
Never again.

liftsiron

Elite
Reaction score
If primo E is real you will notice 400mgs weekly, 600mgs is better. You need to run an equal or higher amount of test with it though to optimize results. Primo is most beneficial in a restricted calorie cutting phase, it really maintains muscle mass while cutting.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never used it but all my boys said to run it high dose

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless u have a real legit source it a great chance its fake primo

New Threads